ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 04-21-2021, 07:56 PM   #1
jaymOU
Role Player

Default Spring game TV

Anyone know how to watch Saturday’s scrimmage for us cord cutters? I’m open for ethical and questionable ethical options
jaymOU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 08:08 PM   #2
skyvue
Final Four

Default Re: Spring game TV

From Soonersports.com: The 2021 Spring Game will be televised on Bally Sports Oklahoma with Toby Rowland, Dusty Dvoracek and Jessica Coody announcing. Streaming will be available through the Fox Sports GO app to authenticated cable and streaming subscribers.

I've gotten to see some OU programming (most recently some softball games) via the Fox Sports GO app, even though I'm not a BSO subscriber (it's not available where I live in NYC), so I'm hopeful I'll get to see the game via the FSG app on Saturday.

Someone said it'll be streaming at SoonersSports.com, but my guess that it'll be archived there, but not streamed live.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:20 PM   #3
Soonerinkc
Elite Eight

saw on a thread that Bally is the old FoxOklahoma on Direct...yes?

Nevermind...yes, it's on channel 675 on Direct, 5 pm.

Last edited by Soonerinkc; 04-21-2021 at 08:23 PM.
Soonerinkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 10:17 PM   #4
MsProudSooner
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerinkc View Post
saw on a thread that Bally is the old FoxOklahoma on Direct...yes?

Nevermind...yes, it's on channel 675 on Direct, 5 pm.
Yes, that's correct.

MPS - Charter Member of the Sunshine Pumpers Club, OU Chapter!
MsProudSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 07:01 AM   #5
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymOU View Post
Anyone know how to watch Saturday’s scrimmage for us cord cutters? I’m open for ethical and questionable ethical options
I don't know but it is getting really frustrating. It appears the only provider that has Bally Sports is att.
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:08 AM   #6
BoulderSooner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerBounce13 View Post
I don't know but it is getting really frustrating. It appears the only provider that has Bally Sports is att.
att and cox
BoulderSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:13 AM   #7
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
att and cox
right, sorry, I meant for cord cutters
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
Old 04-22-2021, 08:18 AM   #8
Soonerinkc
Elite Eight

Quote:
for a small fee I'll give ya my username password for direct...
Old 04-22-2021, 11:34 AM   #9
jaymOU
Role Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerinkc View Post
for a small fee I'll give ya my username password for direct...
I’m in. What’s your Venmo?
jaymOU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 02:03 PM   #10
scrybe
All-American

Anyone who lives in Oklahoma and has youtube tv with the sports package will get it.
Old 04-22-2021, 03:09 PM   #11
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrybe View Post
Anyone who lives in Oklahoma and has youtube tv with the sports package will get it.
Not last I checked. That was back when it was Fox sports Oklahoma but it was not a part of the sports pack

-Romero Osby
Old 04-22-2021, 03:10 PM   #12
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Quote:
HEre is what they list in the sports plus package

What you get with Sports Plus
Sports Plus includes:

NFL RedZone
FOX College Sports
GOLTV
FOX Soccer Plus
MAVTV Motorsports Network
TVG / TVG2
Stadium

-Romero Osby
Old 04-22-2021, 03:12 PM   #13
Max Power
Elite Eight

Quote:
Not last I checked. That was back when it was Fox sports Oklahoma but it was not a part of the sports pack
It will be on FCS Central on Youtube tv on saturday at 4:00pm according to the youtube tv guide. FCS Central is part of the premium sports package on youtube tv.

Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 03:12 PM   #14
Max Power
Elite Eight

Quote:
HEre is what they list in the sports plus package

What you get with Sports Plus
Sports Plus includes:

NFL RedZone
FOX College Sports
GOLTV
FOX Soccer Plus
MAVTV Motorsports Network
TVG / TVG2
Stadium
fox college sports is 3 channels, FCS Atlantic, Central, and Pacific.

Old 04-22-2021, 03:19 PM   #15
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
fox college sports is 3 channels, FCS Atlantic, Central, and Pacific.
interesting...but these are the old fox sports regional channels are they?

-Romero Osby
Old 04-22-2021, 03:20 PM   #16
Max Power
Elite Eight

Quote:
interesting...but these are the old fox sports regional channels are they?
not fully

they dont show pro sports only college. But its how i watched the random basketball game that was on fox sports this season. they show other college sports like softball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, wrestling, mens and womens gym, ect.

Old 04-22-2021, 03:21 PM   #17
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
not fully

they dont show pro sports only college. But its how i watched the random basketball game that was on fox sports this season. they show other college sports like softball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, wrestling, mens and womens gym, ect.
Thanks for the info

-Romero Osby
Old 04-22-2021, 03:40 PM   #18
scrybe
All-American

Quote:
There are actually three Fox regional sports channels that are part of youtube tv's add-on sports pack (you pay approximately $10 a month extra for the sports pack). Fox Sports Oklahoma is still very much available through satellite/cable outlets. And even though Youtube TV doesn't have FSOK available, it does make every game shown by FSOK and/or FSSW available to you on one of its other regional sports channels – if you live in Oklahoma. I'm sure fans in other states get different games.

I watched every Sooner basketball game this past season and every OU softball game so far in 2021 that were televised by FSOK and/or FSSW. I've missed nary a one.

I feel certain I'll be able to stream OU's spring game Saturday.
Old 04-22-2021, 03:42 PM   #19
Soonerinkc
Elite Eight

Quote:
There are actually three Fox regional sports channels that are part of youtube tv's add-on sports pack (you pay approximately $10 a month extra for the sports pack). Fox Sports Oklahoma is still very much available through satellite/cable outlets. And even though Youtube TV doesn't have FSOK available, it does make every game shown by FSOK and/or FSSW available to you on one of its other regional sports channels – if you live in Oklahoma. I'm sure fans in other states get different games.

I watched every Sooner basketball game this past season and every OU softball game so far in 2021 that were televised by FSOK and/or FSSW. I've missed nary a one.

I had sent ya a PM...good to hear.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:00 PM   #20
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Quote:

Wow...thanks for the info. Probably worth the $10k/month

-Romero Osby
Old 04-24-2021, 10:07 AM   #21
lmg088
Walk-on

This stinks, just found out that my TV provider (Frontier) dropped all the regional fox sports channels and I can't login to the Foxsportsgo app anymore.
lmg088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 10:30 AM   #22
MsProudSooner
National Champion

Who do you blame when the onscreen schedule is wrong? AT&T Uverse says the first game of the softball doubleheader is at 10:00 AM. But if you tune it, they are showing tennis. When I look on the schedule it says the first game is at 1:00.

What time is the Spring game?

MPS - Charter Member of the Sunshine Pumpers Club, OU Chapter!
MsProudSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 10:56 AM   #23
Max Power
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsProudSooner View Post
Who do you blame when the onscreen schedule is wrong? AT&T Uverse says the first game of the softball doubleheader is at 10:00 AM. But if you tune it, they are showing tennis. When I look on the schedule it says the first game is at 1:00.

What time is the Spring game?
Spring game is at 4

Old 04-24-2021, 11:59 AM   #24
skyvue
Final Four

The spring game now shows up in the SoonerSports TV Roku app as a premium (for paid members) event -- whether it'll actually play there, I can't guarantee. It's listed at 4pm (should be 5 pm for me in NYC), but maybe there's some pregame coverage? Not sure.