ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > The Wayman Tisdale Men's Hoops Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2021, 08:28 AM   #26
WTSooner
National Champion
 
WTSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,024
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAIA All-Star View Post
Projected lineup from Rothstein

27. Oklahoma State

Projected Starting 5:
G Isaac Likekele
G Avery Anderson
G Rondel Walker
F Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe
C Kalib Boone

Projected Bench: Keylan Boone, Moussa Cisse, Bernard Kouma, Montreal Pena Jr., Donovan Williams, Chris Harris Jr., Woody Newton, Bryce Thompson, Tyreek Smith, Bryce Williams

Newcomers: Woody Newton (Syracuse), Bryce Thompson (Kansas), Tyreek Smith (Texas Tech), Moussa Cisse (Memphis)

Losses: Cade Cunningham, Ferron Flavors
He doesn't even have us in his top 45?

That just seems crazy to me.
__________________
I hate to lose more than I like to win. - Larry Bird, 1998
WTSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 08:52 AM   #27
sheepdogs1
Final Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,718
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTSooner View Post
He doesn't even have us in his top 45?

That just seems crazy to me.
We have a new team for all intents and purposes and it leads to too many unknowns. I'd rather be better than who we really are as compared to being better than who people think we are for one is real while the other is just perception.
sheepdogs1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 10:52 AM   #28
Stikboy
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,323
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

In one of his earlier tweets I thought he had us at like 29?
Stikboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 11:46 AM   #29
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,132
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Consider a few things here about OSU.....
  • Cisse was the #14 overall player in the class of 2020 (5 star)
  • Thompson was the #21 overall player in the class of 2020 (5 star)
  • Woody Newton was the #126 overall player in the class of 2020 (4 star)
  • Avery Anderson was the #111 overall player in class of 2019 (4 star)
  • Matt Moncrieffe was the #1 recruit out of Canada (4 star)
  • Rondel Walker was the #111 overall player in the class of 2020 (4 star)
  • Kalib Boone was the #114 overall player in the class of 2019 (4 star)
  • Tyreek Smith was the #104 overall player in the class of 2019 (4 star)

This is a very good collection of talent. And more than anything, they have a chance to be an elite defensive team.

Cisse basically averaged 7 and 6, with nearly 2 blocks per game and only played 18 minutes per game at Memphis. He was the American conference rookie of the year and barely even played. He's going to be a a machine next year. He's got a 7'4'' wingspan and a 9-4 standing reach. This guy will play in the NBA.

Avery Anderson, Bryce Thompson, and Rondel Walker are a great group of guards... I think Ice Likekle is going to be a 6th man guy. I know he's a senior, but he never developed a shot. The other 3 guys are just more talented and more athletic than him. He's a good player, but these other dudes are REALLY good.

Walker was the 3rd or 4th option and a true freshman... Great on defense. 16/3 against TCU, 20/3 against ISU, 12/2 against WVU, 15/3 against KSU, 11/5 against OU, 11/6 against Baylor, 13/2 against WSU, 16/1 against Marquette, 10/8 against Kansas... True freshman on a team dominated by other guys. He's a stud.

Do that same analysis on OU....
  • Umoja Gibson was unranked out of high school
  • Elijah Harkless was unranked out of high school
  • Ethan Chargois was unranked out of high school
  • Tanner Groves was unranked out of high school
  • Jacob Groves was unranked out of high school
  • Rick Issanza was unranked 3 star coming out of high school
  • Bijan Cortes unranked 3 star
  • Jordan Goldwire was unranked 3 star coming out of high school
  • Alston Mason is unranked 3 star coming out of high school
  • Akol Mawein is unranked 3 star coming out of juco
  • CJ Noland #83 overall player, 4 star coming out of high school
  • Jalen Hill #131 overall player, 4 star coming out of high school

Now.... we know Groves, Harkless, Gibson, Chargois, etc can play.... But OU is the king of the "diamond in the rough" right now.

On paper, OSU has so much more high-profile talent than OU it's not even funny.
__________________
Porter Moser[list][*]Coolest name in college basketball
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 12:04 PM   #30
sheepdogs1
Final Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,718
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
Consider a few things here about OSU.....
  • Cisse was the #14 overall player in the class of 2020 (5 star)
  • Thompson was the #21 overall player in the class of 2020 (5 star)
  • Woody Newton was the #126 overall player in the class of 2020 (4 star)
  • Avery Anderson was the #111 overall player in class of 2019 (4 star)
  • Matt Moncrieffe was the #1 recruit out of Canada (4 star)
  • Rondel Walker was the #111 overall player in the class of 2020 (4 star)
  • Kalib Boone was the #114 overall player in the class of 2019 (4 star)
  • Tyreek Smith was the #104 overall player in the class of 2019 (4 star)

This is a very good collection of talent. And more than anything, they have a chance to be an elite defensive team.

Cisse basically averaged 7 and 6, with nearly 2 blocks per game and only played 18 minutes per game at Memphis. He was the American conference rookie of the year and barely even played. He's going to be a a machine next year. He's got a 7'4'' wingspan and a 9-4 standing reach. This guy will play in the NBA.

Avery Anderson, Bryce Thompson, and Rondel Walker are a great group of guards... I think Ice Likekle is going to be a 6th man guy. I know he's a senior, but he never developed a shot. The other 3 guys are just more talented and more athletic than him. He's a good player, but these other dudes are REALLY good.

Walker was the 3rd or 4th option and a true freshman... Great on defense. 16/3 against TCU, 20/3 against ISU, 12/2 against WVU, 15/3 against KSU, 11/5 against OU, 11/6 against Baylor, 13/2 against WSU, 16/1 against Marquette, 10/8 against Kansas... True freshman on a team dominated by other guys. He's a stud.

Do that same analysis on OU....
  • Umoja Gibson was unranked out of high school
  • Elijah Harkless was unranked out of high school
  • Ethan Chargois was unranked out of high school
  • Tanner Groves was unranked out of high school
  • Jacob Groves was unranked out of high school
  • Rick Issanza was unranked 3 star coming out of high school
  • Bijan Cortes unranked 3 star
  • Jordan Goldwire was unranked 3 star coming out of high school
  • Alston Mason is unranked 3 star coming out of high school
  • Akol Mawein is unranked 3 star coming out of juco
  • CJ Noland #83 overall player, 4 star coming out of high school
  • Jalen Hill #131 overall player, 4 star coming out of high school

Now.... we know Groves, Harkless, Gibson, Chargois, etc can play.... But OU is the king of the "diamond in the rough" right now.

On paper, OSU has so much more high-profile talent than OU it's not even funny.

Either this is the place where people will be unbiased in their assessment of those wearing the orange and black or it's to be found somewhere else. You make the call.
sheepdogs1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 12:29 PM   #31
skyvue
Final Four
 
skyvue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,898
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
Consider a few things here about OSU.....
I have no idea if OU or oswho will be better this season, but you do this every year with two or three teams, and as always, your spin is so transparent as to insult our intelligence.

In the post above, you listed eight oswho players who had stars coming out of high school and none who didn't.

For OU you listed 12 players and you put all those who had no stars at the top of your list and those who had the most stars at the bottom.

Meanwhile, five of the six unstarred Sooner players you cited are actually accomplished players at the D1 level, so what their ranking coming out of high school means at this point is ... nada. Nothing. Zip. You didn't mention that Goldwire made the All-ACC defensive team or that Tanner Groves was the MVP of the Big Sky conference.

You must really think we're idiots.
__________________
ďWhen most people say they are being 'realistic,' they delude themselves; they are simply being negative.Ē
óDr. Norman Vincent Peale
skyvue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 12:54 PM   #32
WichitaSooner
All-American
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,690
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyvue View Post
I have no idea if OU or oswho will be better this season, but you do this every year with two or three teams, and as always, your spin is so transparent as to insult our intelligence.

In the post above, you listed eight oswho players who had stars coming out of high school and none who didn't.

For OU you listed 12 players and you put all those who had no stars at the top of your list and those who had the most stars at the bottom.

Meanwhile, five of the six unstarred Sooner players you cited are actually accomplished players at the D1 level, so what their ranking coming out of high school means at this point is ... nada. Nothing. Zip. You didn't mention that Goldwire made the All-ACC defensive team or that Tanner Groves was the MVP of the Big Sky conference.

You must really think we're idiots.
His tactic would be like emphasizing high school GPA in assessing a group of 30-year-old job candidates who have since graduated college and been in the work force for nearly a decade. Iím pretty confident Mo, EJ, Tanner, and Jacob can be good college players since, ya know, theyíve already shown that they are good college players. But maybe I should lose sleep because recruiting services didnít think highly of them a few years ago. Lol
WichitaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 01:27 PM   #33
Eielson
All-American
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

The odds of them finishing bottom 3 is 5-10x more likely than top 3 in conference.

Texas, on the other hand...****!
Eielson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 04:18 PM   #34
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,132
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyvue View Post
I have no idea if OU or oswho will be better this season, but you do this every year with two or three teams, and as always, your spin is so transparent as to insult our intelligence.

In the post above, you listed eight oswho players who had stars coming out of high school and none who didn't.

For OU you listed 12 players and you put all those who had no stars at the top of your list and those who had the most stars at the bottom.

Meanwhile, five of the six unstarred Sooner players you cited are actually accomplished players at the D1 level, so what their ranking coming out of high school means at this point is ... nada. Nothing. Zip. You didn't mention that Goldwire made the All-ACC defensive team or that Tanner Groves was the MVP of the Big Sky conference.

You must really think we're idiots.
I clearly stated that OU is thriving on "diamond in the rough" kind of guys... Transfers from North Texas, Cal State Northridge, Eastern Washington, etc. Guys who didn't have any offers out of high school. That's what diamond in the rough means in this context.

OSU has more high level talent than OU does. It's just that simple. OU is going to be experienced, tough, gritty, etc. OSU is going to be more athletic and talented. Both of those are effective ways of winning.

I have been very high on this OU team. I like this team. I said in another thread I think OU will compete for a top 4 spot in the league. That is VERY high praise in this league. As the transfer situation settles things keep changing... Texas just got that kid from Minnesota... OSU just got the kid from Memphis. Etc.

Texas is the clear #1 in my opinion.
__________________
Porter Moser[list][*]Coolest name in college basketball
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 08:32 PM   #35
skyvue
Final Four
 
skyvue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,898
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
I clearly stated that OU is thriving on "diamond in the rough" kind of guys...
You glossed over (to put it mildly) the accomplishments and experience of OU's players and you conveniently neglected to mention any oswho players who didn't fit your spin. You mention an aggie winning Frosh of the Year and omit T. Groves winning conference MVP. Ridiculous.

Of course, this is nothing new for you -- it's your standard MO. Cherry-picked and skewed info, and when you're called on it, it's "Who, me??"

Leaning on high school star ratings to rate players who have a year or more D1 experience is laughable. All that matters now is what they have done in college. I won a few 50-yard dashes in fifth grade, but don't watch for me in the Olympics next week.
__________________
ďWhen most people say they are being 'realistic,' they delude themselves; they are simply being negative.Ē
óDr. Norman Vincent Peale

Last edited by skyvue; 07-18-2021 at 09:09 PM.
skyvue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 07:44 AM   #36
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,132
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyvue View Post
You glossed over (to put it mildly) the accomplishments and experience of OU's players and you conveniently neglected to mention any oswho players who didn't fit your spin. You mention an aggie winning Frosh of the Year and omit T. Groves winning conference MVP. Ridiculous.

Of course, this is nothing new for you -- it's your standard MO. Cherry-picked and skewed info, and when you're called on it, it's "Who, me??"

Leaning on high school star ratings to rate players who have a year or more D1 experience is laughable. All that matters now is what they have done in college. I won a few 50-yard dashes in fifth grade, but don't watch for me in the Olympics next week.
I still don't think you are grasping what I meant when I said "diamond in the rough".

Just chill..... I love this OU team, and have stated that in other threads. I think its going to be a really good OU team. I don't think they will be as talented or athletic as OSU, but they will have other qualities. Age, maturity, skill, grit, toughness, etc. I am a a Sampson guy.... I love teams like that.
__________________
Porter Moser[list][*]Coolest name in college basketball
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:00 AM   #37
pnkranger
All-American
 
pnkranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,872
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

We have spent more time as a board breaking down the OSU roster in great detail than we have in general conversation about what we expect from our team this year.
pnkranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:33 AM   #38
MJSooner
Role Player
 
MJSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 725
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnkranger View Post
We have spent more time as a board breaking down the OSU roster in great detail than we have in general conversation about what we expect from our team this year.
This.

Not enough excitement on our own squad and too much time spent on Texass and OSU and worrying about their rosters and "potential".

The funny thing is, with all this time talking about the teams in orange, KU and the defending national champion say hello. KU is ranked in the top 4 in almost every preseason ranking so far. This conference will be tough, no doubt. Maybe the best 1-7 we have seen. But we have a chance to make some noise too, and looks like are getting attention as Moser builds on the future.

Let those in Stillwater worry about OSU. To modify what Gene Hackman said in Hoosiers, "My team is on the floor...in Norman"
MJSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 12:32 PM   #39
sheepdogs1
Final Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,718
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnkranger View Post
We have spent more time as a board breaking down the OSU roster in great detail than we have in general conversation about what we expect from our team this year.

With the off-season we have off-season commentary thus it's par for the course. Then there are other elements which are par for the course as well.
sheepdogs1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 03:30 PM   #40
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,132
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnkranger View Post
We have spent more time as a board breaking down the OSU roster in great detail than we have in general conversation about what we expect from our team this year.
For years, summer is always spent talking about OU and all the other teams in the league. In fact, I used to do a write-up on every Big 12 team.

This is normal business.

If you want to talk about OU's team in more detail than what is available in the other threads, start one.
__________________
Porter Moser[list][*]Coolest name in college basketball
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 03:42 PM   #41
WTSooner
National Champion
 
WTSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,024
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnkranger View Post
We have spent more time as a board breaking down the OSU roster in great detail than we have in general conversation about what we expect from our team this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJSooner View Post
This.
No offense guys, but two things:

1. If you aren't starting threads about OU basketball and what to expect, you don't get to criticize the board or other posters for that.

2. If you don't want to talk about OSU basketball, in this case, you can clearly avoid a thread that is dedicated to just that.

You want to discuss something specific about OU bball right now? Start a thread. I like reading and talking about our competition. Big 12 is pretty interesting right now.
__________________
I hate to lose more than I like to win. - Larry Bird, 1998
WTSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 04:19 PM   #42
sheepdogs1
Final Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,718
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTSooner View Post
No offense guys, but two things:

1. If you aren't starting threads about OU basketball and what to expect, you don't get to criticize the board or other posters for that.

2. If you don't want to talk about OSU basketball, in this case, you can clearly avoid a thread that is dedicated to just that.

You want to discuss something specific about OU bball right now? Start a thread. I like reading and talking about our competition. Big 12 is pretty interesting right now.

Agreed. And lets not forget "it's good to be king."

Last edited by sheepdogs1; 07-19-2021 at 04:21 PM.
sheepdogs1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 04:34 PM   #43
Eielson
All-American
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTSooner View Post
No offense guys, but
My father taught me to ignore everything said before "but."
Eielson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 05:12 PM   #44
pnkranger
All-American
 
pnkranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,872
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

I obviously touched a nerve. Sorry guys. I didnít mean to imply that you all dislike the OU program. Thatís pretty clear every time you guys post.
pnkranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 05:50 PM   #45
lexusooner
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 305
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

At any given time there are 4 to 5 post about OU on the oSuX football and basketball threads on each of their forums.
We aren’t them. We are NOT alike.
As Sooners we don’t care what’s going on in Stoolwater, we never have and we never will.
If I may request something I’d ask PLEASE don’t start threads about them here.
We already know they suck and will always suck.
No one here cares who what or why they are doing.
Did I mention we already know they suck?
We already know they bought Cade Cunningham. We already know they still suck. We already know they will always suck and the biggest thing is NOT ONE SOONER FAN CARES ABOUT THEM OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
There is a good reason we don’t care about what they are doing = they don’t even matter.
If they left the B12 and joined the WAC or dropped to DII no one would miss them and no one would care.
Starting threads about oSuX here is like posting about the last dump you took… no one cares and no one wants to hear about it…
lexusooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 05:56 PM   #46
Eielson
All-American
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusooner View Post
Starting threads about oSuX here is like posting about the last dump you tookÖ no one cares and no one wants to hear about itÖ
I guess I'll delete the pictures I was about to post...
Eielson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 05:59 PM   #47
sheepdogs1
Final Four
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,718
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusooner View Post
At any given time there are 4 to 5 post about OU on the oSuX football and basketball threads on each of their forums.
We arenít them. We are NOT alike.
As Sooners we donít care whatís going on in Stoolwater, we never have and we never will.
If I may request something Iíd ask PLEASE donít start threads about them here.
We already know they suck and will always suck.
No one here cares who what or why they are doing.
Did I mention we already know they suck?
We already know they bought Cade Cunningham. We already know they still suck. We already know they will always suck and the biggest thing is NOT ONE SOONER FAN CARES ABOUT THEM OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
There is a good reason we donít care about what they are doing = they donít even matter.
If they left the B12 and joined the WAC or dropped to DII no one would miss them and no one would care.
Starting threads about oSuX here is like posting about the last dump you tookÖ no one cares and no one wants to hear about itÖ
Depends on who supplied the throne (it's a "king" sort of thing).
sheepdogs1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 06:12 PM   #48
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OK
Posts: 4,292
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusooner View Post
At any given time there are 4 to 5 post about OU on the oSuX football and basketball threads on each of their forums.
We arenít them. We are NOT alike.
As Sooners we donít care whatís going on in Stoolwater, we never have and we never will.
If I may request something Iíd ask PLEASE donít start threads about them here.
We already know they suck and will always suck.
No one here cares who what or why they are doing.
Did I mention we already know they suck?
We already know they bought Cade Cunningham. We already know they still suck. We already know they will always suck and the biggest thing is NOT ONE SOONER FAN CARES ABOUT THEM OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
There is a good reason we donít care about what they are doing = they donít even matter.
If they left the B12 and joined the WAC or dropped to DII no one would miss them and no one would care.
Starting threads about oSuX here is like posting about the last dump you tookÖ no one cares and no one wants to hear about itÖ
I donít mind talking about them or any other Big12 program as long as the thread is marked for that.

I honestly wouldnít mind talking about teams outside of the Big12, but realize that shouldnít happen on this forum.

Itís the off season & news/topics are slow.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 06:27 PM   #49
WTSooner
National Champion
 
WTSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,024
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusooner View Post
At any given time there are 4 to 5 post about OU on the oSuX football and basketball threads on each of their forums.
We arenít them. We are NOT alike.
As Sooners we donít care whatís going on in Stoolwater, we never have and we never will.
If I may request something Iíd ask PLEASE donít start threads about them here.
We already know they suck and will always suck.
No one here cares who what or why they are doing.
Did I mention we already know they suck?
We already know they bought Cade Cunningham. We already know they still suck. We already know they will always suck and the biggest thing is NOT ONE SOONER FAN CARES ABOUT THEM OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
There is a good reason we donít care about what they are doing = they donít even matter.
If they left the B12 and joined the WAC or dropped to DII no one would miss them and no one would care.
Starting threads about oSuX here is like posting about the last dump you tookÖ no one cares and no one wants to hear about itÖ
Such a childish mindset, IMO.

Again, no offense.
__________________
I hate to lose more than I like to win. - Larry Bird, 1998
WTSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 07:23 PM   #50
NAIA All-Star
All-American
 
NAIA All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OK
Posts: 2,705
Default Re: OSU is loaded....

We shouldn't talk or know about OU's opponents? I disagree. Any basketball talk is better than no basketball talk. Dissecting an opponent gives insight into the season approaching. Some of us want to know the ins/outs of teams on OU's schedule.
NAIA All-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com