ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 02-17-2017, 07:20 PM   #26
hoopsaustin
Sweet 16

Default Re: C.J. Cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaSooner View Post
Hoopaustin, you were wrong to throw in a jab at C. J. on a thread meant to recognize his contribution to the team. Still, to use an old cliche', two wrongs don't make a right. I was wrong to call you out publicly. Please accept my apology. You have always been and will continue to be one of my favorite posters on this board.
No need to apologize.

Now let's get to double digit wins tomorrow lol beating little brother!

Spangler dunking on "the piece of crap"
hoopsaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:50 PM   #27
AdaSooner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsaustin View Post
No need to apologize.

Now let's get to double digit wins tomorrow lol beating little brother!
Count me in!
AdaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:34 PM   #28
sheepdogs1
All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsProudSooner View Post
One thing I've noticed about the women in my family is once we reach a certain age, we just don't give a damn about being tactful and polite and more - we just speak our minds.

You are just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. You think being negative makes you sound like an expert but it just makes you seem petty and small. You're an example of everything that is wrong with the message board culture. Someone tries to pay a compliment to a walk-on and you somehow feel the need to rain on his parade. It's pathetic.
Would that include to lambaste an individual when you disagree with someone? I wonder how much older you need to be such that the aging process thickens your dermis where one actually refrains from such childish behavior.
sheepdogs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:17 PM   #29
chuckb
Starter

Quote:

My favorite players are the walk ons that beat the odds and become real contributors.

I think cole's scholly could have gone to a real contributor and who knows, may have saved this season.

Great kid and really smart and no doubt helped in practice. He also just played his best game.. but id rather not play walkons just bc it's neato like osu with Sager.

Also, Interesting to note that my posts are the ones deemed "indefensible" while the other post said asshole in it
Who's being the snowflake now?

To show up and rip on a college kid who's busted his assistant for 4 years for a program you allegedly support is ridiculous. There's just no reason for it. So, yeah, snowflake, she nailed it.
chuckb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:19 PM   #30
tycat947
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckb View Post
Who's being the snowflake now?

To show up and rip on a college kid who's busted his assistant for 4 years for a program you allegedly support is ridiculous. There's just no reason for it. So, yeah, snowflake, she nailed it.
+1
If you spent half as much time in defending the team you claim to support, posters here might actually believe you're an OU fan. You're all over any mention of ............., but rarely say anything good about the Sooners. Even when you do, you're quick to throw in a backhanded positive to dilute its impact.
Quote:
...They are never around to support the team during good times but they never miss an opportunity to complain.
Quote:
Some people think being negative makes them sound like an expert.
tycat947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:57 PM   #31
MsProudSooner
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepdogs1 View Post
Would that include to lambaste an individual when you disagree with someone? I wonder how much older you need to be such that the aging process thickens your dermis where one actually refrains from such childish behavior.
No one has time enough to lambast everyone they disagree with on the internet. When I put put my opinion out there, I realize that some people will disagree with it and some might even be offended by it. That's OK. That's the risk you take when you publicize your opinion.

MPS - Charter Member of the Sunshine Pumpers Club, OU Chapter!
MsProudSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 06:46 AM   #32
euphguy
Starter

Quote:
He's no where good enough to play. Sure i bet he helps in practice. That's where he belongs tho.
+1
euphguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 06:46 AM   #33
euphguy
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsProudSooner View Post
No one has time enough to lambast everyone they disagree with on the internet. When I put put my opinion out there, I realize that some people will disagree with it and some might even be offended by it. That's OK. That's the risk you take when you publicize your opinion.
+1
Old 02-18-2017, 06:51 AM   #34
euphguy
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepdogs1 View Post
+1. I love the convo. Keep it going!
Old 02-18-2017, 10:07 AM   #35
Darwin
Role Player

I think filling 1 or 2 spots with local/state project guys is a great thing for the health and stability of the program. Thanks CJ for your contributions to the program.
Darwin is offline   Reply With Quote