ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Women's Hoops Talk

Old 03-17-2019, 01:12 PM   #26
sooner8693
Walk-on

Default Re: Sarah Andrews Home Visit

Honestly, how pathetic is that? "I'm Sherri Coale and this is my only real assistant, my son".
sooner8693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:57 AM   #27
Soonerguy06
Role Player

ISU seems like years away from the team they were last year. I'm continually impressed. Of course, they will lose two valuable players this year to graduation, so we will see how they fair next season. TT looks to be moving upwards, they will gain the UCONN transfer, who i'm sure is going to contribute. The other two (ut & kstate) are at least making the tournement, so they have put in some work at least. I hope this season is a short setback and next year we are back to our regular 21-22 win seasons we can expect from SC...wish it were more, but it just won't be with SC coaching.

When do you all think OU will have another season with more than 25 wins again?? I feel like it will be after SC retires, hopefully not though!
Soonerguy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:42 AM   #28
SoonerSpock
Sweet 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Hardy View Post
There was a time when this conference overall was a Hell of a lot better than it is now, Mac. I long for those days.

I don't think Sherri has given up trying to create a revival at OU, but I'm not sure how much of an effort KSU, Texas, or TT are making.

Iowa State seems to be doing their part and WVU wasn't exactly terrible this year.
From a recruiting perspective the whorns are doing an outstanding job. JMHO but I think Karen Aston is just lacking as an X's and O's coach. She could also easily be lacking from a leadership perspective. The whorns definitely don't play to the level of their talent.