ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Women's Hoops Talk

Old 02-12-2016, 01:34 PM   #176
Sweetest OU Girl
All-Conference

Default Re: Ou @ ksu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybarite View Post
I haven't noticed either a fatigue or physical problem with Vivi, as compared to last year. She seems to be able to play through fatigue better than most.

I have seen fatigue with Kay Kay. Gioya tires fairly quickly, probably due to her inability to play throughout her recovery. I doubt she was running a mile or two a day. It seems that Derica gets tired.

But, i'm not sure that I've seen any indication of fatigue on the part of others. Some aren't in the game long enough to get tired.

A lack of focus and concentration do coincide with fatigue. But, I see a loss of focus and concentration from before anyone has an opportunity to become fatigued.
That's interesting. I see KK as being in better shape as the year has moved along. The most obvious sign I see is their movement back down the court when we go on offense. I have also noticed that with Jensen but OSU often allows her to stop at the top of the key and make a pass or two, with someone else low to start their offense. Then they work her back toward the low post as they set up.
Sweetest OU Girl is offline   Reply With Quote