ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Women's Hoops Talk

Old 09-05-2018, 09:41 AM   #126
Mac
Administrator

Default Re: Recruiting

Laeticia Amihere Has a visit with Louisville this weekend, shes visited Kentucky last weekend and will visit Notre Dame later this month.... She still has 2 visits left no idea who they will be.
Has brown or Liz scheduled visiting date for OU yet? Im guessing if the Sooners get one of the two remaining Amihere visits it will be along with another big time recruit on campus....
Old 09-05-2018, 10:07 AM   #127
CoachTalk
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerguy06 View Post
What are the odds we get Embry? I've heard she's a die-hard OSU fan...
id say chances are 25%, she is/was diehard OSU.
CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:23 AM   #128
sybarite
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Laeticia Amihere Has a visit with Louisville this weekend, shes visited Kentucky last weekend and will visit Notre Dame later this month.... She still has 2 visits left no idea who they will be.
Has brown or Liz scheduled visiting date for OU yet? Im guessing if the Sooners get one of the two remaining Amihere visits it will be along with another big time recruit on campus....
Brown is due in for UCLA.
sybarite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 02:20 PM   #129
Mac
Administrator

So it looks like Amihere wont be joining Brown on her official, could mean we wont be getting a visiting from her.... could mean Brown and Liz to join Gabby or bust this class...
Old 09-05-2018, 03:33 PM   #130
sybarite
National Champion

I don't whether Amihere is planning to come for a visit as yet. I think she does have OU on her map. But, I'm not so sure that she hasn't been here. Did Pennington visit?

With Bloom and Gregory, one of three: Brown, Scott, or Amihere would be a good class. Two would make for a great class, especially in context with the last two classes.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:23 PM   #131
sybarite
National Champion

Meanwhile, what is happening with Igbokwe and Warnock?
Old 09-08-2018, 01:38 PM   #132
Rbeam1
Walk-on

I saw a picture on Danika Brown's twitter (Kennedy Browns mom). It looks like Gabby Gregory is visiting for this game along with a girl that I think is Lizz Scott? Can anyone confirm?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DmldZFYX0AIueMI.jpg large.jpg (98.3 KB, 32 views)
Rbeam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:47 PM   #133
sybarite
National Champion

.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/212788
https://prospectsnation.com/player/liz-scott
Does look a lot like her. I had the impression that Tatum and Liz were friends, and that Gabby and Kennedy were friends..
Old 09-08-2018, 03:40 PM   #134
sybarite
National Champion

Liz Scott and Kennedy Brown are officially visiting OU on September 7 weekend (like now).
Old 09-12-2018, 02:22 AM   #135
sybarite
National Champion

I notice that Raoul made a statement to the effect that the growing trend is for prospects to make a commitment after one or two visits. The importance of the last visit is becoming less apparent.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:01 PM   #136
Soonerguy06
Walk-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbeam1 View Post
I saw a picture on Danika Brown's twitter (Kennedy Browns mom). It looks like Gabby Gregory is visiting for this game along with a girl that I think is Lizz Scott? Can anyone confirm?
Lampkin looks every bit of the 6'3" she's listed at on the roster! Thank goodness she's true to height!
Soonerguy06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:00 AM   #137
sybarite
National Champion

https://twitter.com/aa1iy
I was rather surprised by this. It is a retweet from OUWBB. I don't know that I have ever seen an OU retweet on a commit.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:26 AM   #138
atlantasooner
Starter

Men are bringing in recruits this weekend.
Any idea if Sherri is as well??
Or will she wait for the next home game Army and Baylor?
atlantasooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:40 AM   #139
sybarite
National Champion

When it comes to recruiting information, I don't even know if anyone is at OU during the off-season. I had no idea that Scott and Brown were here until someone posted it. Then, I found that Raoul had listed them as coming this past weekend.

Sherri does seem to like to bring prospects in during other major events. An OU/UCLA game would be a show, and it would involve one of the competitors for Brown. I think she is headed to UCLA this weekend. Are they as likely to put on a big show in which the entire town is involved? I would like to get Amihere for a football game. Anything like it in Ontario? Army or Baylor might be good. But, coming from Ontario to Oklahoma for an Oct 27 game (just before signing date) when it is likely to be freezing in Ontario might be interesting.
Old Yesterday, 01:21 PM   #140
sybarite
National Champion

Zia Cooke and Rickea Jackson visited Texas 9/14. They also visited Tennessee and South Carolina together. They are #7 (PG) and #9 (W) in the nation.
Old Today, 07:35 AM   #141
sybarite
National Champion

Sept 22 Army
Sept 29 Baylor
Oct. 27 Kansas State
Nov. 10 Oklahoma State

These are the home dates for football prior to the November 14 early signing date. Typically, we seem to like to bring in a player for a home game.

Of course, we had Liz Scott in for a basketball game in an unofficial visit. I was under the impression that Rita Igbokwe had already been to OU, although I don't know why I had that impression. Kennedy Brown was here Sept 7.

I assume that we are trying to schedule Laeticia Amihere. I thought she would certainly look at OU due to Shaina. I'm not so sure that November 10 wouldn't be a good time. Usually, it is not all that bad in October, and there may be a foot of snow on the ground when she leaves Canada.