ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Campus Corner

Old 04-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #26
Max Power
Elite Eight

Default Re: Masters Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonMarc View Post
I don't think I'd call shooting a 67 on Master's Sunday as done. Too bad you can't look at things objectively.
and the winner posted 66 i believe.

Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:15 PM   #27
thebigabd
National Champion

The Masters is my favorite event in sports (regardless of sport). I am a huge golf guy, and The Masters is just unbelievable. One of these days I need to go out there and watch it live.

There is so much talent out there now. You've got the older guys like Tiger, Phil, Ernie, Furyk, Stricker, Ogilvy, Couples, etc that are great to watch. Then you have the young guys like Rory, Day, Bubba, Dustin Johnson, Fowler, Rose, Donald, Scott, McDowell, and Kaymer that are so good.

My early prediction for today was Adam Scott, and he nearly delivered. He has only been using the long putter for a few months but its changed his game. This guy is legit, and he was 3rd in putting this week at a major tournament.

Tons of talent in England with Westwood, Donald, Rose, Fischer, etc. Tons of talent in Australia with Scott, Day, Ogilvy. Tons of talent in South Africa with Schwartzel, Els, Clark, and Oosteizhen.

Great time to be a golf fan.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #28
OUhoops11
Role Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichSooner View Post
You guys may not like Tiger but the guy is not likely "washed up" nor finished as Rory so stupidly put earlier. Who knows how well he will come back from where he has been. For sure, for positive, Rory has enough issues to keep him busy - he was pressure cooked today.

Karma is a beech...
Um, did you read the thread? I like Tiger. I was laughing at how absurd boca's comment was
OUhoops11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #29
Sooner04
All-Conference

A lot of scar tissue on Tiger's mental resolve. Even in the back of his VERY determined mind there is doubt for the first time. It's going to take getting over the hump before Tiger ever BELIEVES he can get over the hump again.

I don't like the guy, never have, but that 3-wood into 8 (the low-boring hook) was one of the best shots I've ever seen.
Sooner04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #30
thebigabd
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner04 View Post
A lot of scar tissue on Tiger's mental resolve. Even in the back of his VERY determined mind there is doubt for the first time. It's going to take getting over the hump before Tiger ever BELIEVES he can get over the hump again.

I don't like the guy, never have, but that 3-wood into 8 (the low-boring hook) was one of the best shots I've ever seen.
That shot was insane.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:36 AM   #31
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

rory got boca'd
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote