ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Campus Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2020, 12:24 AM   #1451
hoopsaustin
Final Four
 
hoopsaustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oakland, Maine
Posts: 6,173
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverocks35 View Post
He finally brokered a peace deal between Bahrain and Israel, two countries that have been engaged in ceaseless warfare for <checks notes> zero years! How did he pull this off???
Wow.. the fact that you portray that this is not a big deal is just petty bad faith
__________________
Same ol same ol
hoopsaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 11:12 AM   #1452
mict085
All-Conference
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,706
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Biden and his puppet masters: socialism, communism, send jobs to China, mob rule, kill anyone they disagree with, they support pedophilia and sexual exploitation of children, they hate world peace.

Trump: capitalism, freedom, America first, world peace, more American jobs, less unemployment, protecting America citizens rights, fighting against pedophiles and sexual exploitation of children.

Easy choice.

mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 11:54 AM   #1453
MsProudSooner
National Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9,911
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mict085 View Post
Biden and his puppet masters: socialism, communism, send jobs to China, mob rule, kill anyone they disagree with, they support pedophilia and sexual exploitation of children, they hate world peace.

Trump: capitalism, freedom, America first, world peace, more American jobs, less unemployment, protecting America citizens rights, fighting against pedophiles and sexual exploitation of children.

Easy choice.

There is more horsesh!t in that post than there ever was in my pasture.

Trump: Doesn't care how many Americans die as long as long as the stock market is good. Has told more easily identified lies than any previous president. I think he's probably in the Guinness Book of Records for that. He's also been accused of rape more than any previous president. He is, to use a cliche, a pig. But enough of his good points. Our grandchildren and great-grand children will learn in their history books that he was the worst American president ever. It boggles my mind that anyone who has ever had a relative serve in the armed forces or has ever served themselves can support a man who thinks those who serve are 'suckers' and 'losers'.
__________________
The pessimist may be right in the long run, but the optimist has a better time during the trip.

MPS - Charter Member of the Sunshine Pumpers Club, OU Chapter!
MsProudSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 12:48 PM   #1454
sheepdogs1
Elite Eight
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,821
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsProudSooner View Post
There is more horsesh!t in that post than there ever was in my pasture.

Trump: Doesn't care how many Americans die as long as long as the stock market is good. Has told more easily identified lies than any previous president. I think he's probably in the Guinness Book of Records for that. He's also been accused of rape more than any previous president. He is, to use a cliche, a pig. But enough of his good points. Our grandchildren and great-grand children will learn in their history books that he was the worst American president ever. It boggles my mind that anyone who has ever had a relative serve in the armed forces or has ever served themselves can support a man who thinks those who serve are 'suckers' and 'losers'.

Looks like you might need a larger closet to store your boogeymen. No charge.

Perhaps the suckers are those who will "believe anything" and history proves that for children and grandchildren alike will learn that people were burned at the stake for having the audacity to being witches. And lets not forget warlocks, too. I guess gullibility comes free of charge.

And the 'prez' also has the ability to get so many people's panties in a bind, which is record book quality, don't you know.

Last edited by sheepdogs1; 09-12-2020 at 12:51 PM.
sheepdogs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 12:54 PM   #1455
coolm
National Champion
 
coolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,667
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepdogs1 View Post
Looks like you might need a larger closet to store your boogeymen. No charge.

Perhaps the suckers are those who will "believe anything" and history proves that for children and grandchildren alike will learn that people were burned at the stake for having the audacity to being witches. And lets not forget warlocks, too.

And the 'prez' also has the ability to get so many people's panties in a bind, which is record book quality don't you know.
Panties in a bind? so you believe that making people upset is a desired quality of a world leader? That's among the stupidest things I've heard in some time.

Trump is a coward. Those who follow him in such a manner appear to be cowards as well. Not to mention racist. I pity the lot of you. Glad my children got away from this state full of idiots.
coolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 01:53 PM   #1456
mict085
All-Conference
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,706
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm View Post
Panties in a bind? so you believe that making people upset is a desired quality of a world leader? That's among the stupidest things I've heard in some time.

Trump is a coward. Those who follow him in such a manner appear to be cowards as well. Not to mention racist. I pity the lot of you. Glad my children got away from this state full of idiots.
The biggest cowards are the dems who have succumbed to the mob.

The biggest racists in America are the democrat party and have been for 50 years. Biden is a racist and a bigot. He’s also in the early stages of dementia.
mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 02:40 PM   #1457
coolm
National Champion
 
coolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,667
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mict085 View Post
The biggest cowards are the dems who have succumbed to the mob.

The biggest racists in America are the democrat party and have been for 50 years. Biden is a racist and a bigot. He’s also in the early stages of dementia.
and how long did you serve in the military under hostile fire? you dont have 1/10th the bravery, integrity, or compassion of many of my fellow democrats.

well if you dont want me to call him a loser then tell him to stop being such a loser.

Last edited by coolm; 09-12-2020 at 04:33 PM. Reason: I rarely edit a post, but your last word crosses any respectable line.
coolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 02:51 PM   #1458
mict085
All-Conference
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,706
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm View Post
and how long did you serve in the military under hostile fire? you dont have 1/10th the bravery, integrity, or compassion of many of my fellow democrats.
Copout. You think republicans didn’t serve? Only democrats served? GTFOOH.

Last edited by WaymanFan; 09-12-2020 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Same with u...getting way too personal, guys.
mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 03:11 PM   #1459
Sooner04
All-Conference
 
Sooner04's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,956
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

I'm a Republican, and I don't care about Israeli foreign relations. Or Israeli security, for that matter.

I wish I would have put $1 in Apple stock every time I read or heard some meaningless crap story regarding the West Bank or Golan Heights.

Last edited by Sooner04; 09-12-2020 at 03:15 PM.
Sooner04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:16 AM   #1460
mict085
All-Conference
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,706
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Trump approval at 51%
Trump gaining with black and Latino voters, 35-40% Latino support, 20-25% black voter support, both Continue to rise.
Reported 40-45% LGBT voting trump

Enthusiasm for Trump getting higher and higher.
Enthusiasm for Biden nonexistent

4 more years of Trump. God bless America.
mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:36 AM   #1461
SoonerBounce13
National Champion
 
SoonerBounce13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,628
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mict085 View Post
Reported 40-45% LGBT voting trump
I find this really really hard to believe.

I can believe 1 in every 4 or 5 black people voting for trump.
I can believe 3-4 in every 10 latinos voting for trump
But I can't see almost half the gays out there voting for trump
__________________
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:40 AM   #1462
sheepdogs1
Elite Eight
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,821
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerBounce13 View Post
I find this really really hard to believe.

I can believe 1 in every 4 or 5 black people voting for trump.
I can believe 3-4 in every 10 latinos voting for trump
But I can't see almost half the gays out there voting for trump

Trump has had many gay friends over the course of his life. He also was the 1st president to take office and support marriage which was same sex. Richard Grenell became the 1st openly gay person to be appointed to a cabinet position, but of course liberals label him a homophobe.

Last edited by sheepdogs1; 09-15-2020 at 11:48 AM.
sheepdogs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:59 AM   #1463
mict085
All-Conference
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,706
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerBounce13 View Post
I find this really really hard to believe.

I can believe 1 in every 4 or 5 black people voting for trump.
I can believe 3-4 in every 10 latinos voting for trump
But I can't see almost half the gays out there voting for trump
I agree, but there are a hell of a lot more gay conservatives than you think. Many people are getting tired of the violence and the rioting, as well as the democrat hypocrisy.

mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:02 PM   #1464
steverocks35
Elite Eight
 
steverocks35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,468
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

State of the race as of today...

https://electoral-vote.com/
steverocks35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:05 PM   #1465
steverocks35
Elite Eight
 
steverocks35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,468
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?



Brand new Florida poll...

The race is starting to crystallize.
steverocks35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:07 PM   #1466
SoonerBounce13
National Champion
 
SoonerBounce13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,628
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverocks35 View Post


Brand new Florida poll...

The race is starting to crystallize.
__________________
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:12 PM   #1467
mict085
All-Conference
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,706
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Trump bringing peace to the Middle East and the liberal media doesn’t want to talk about it. LOL. Trump is winning with or without them.

This is historic.

mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:49 PM   #1468
stormspencer
Sweet 16
 
stormspencer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Grapevine, TX
Posts: 4,398
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsProudSooner View Post
There is more horsesh!t in that post than there ever was in my pasture.

Trump: Doesn't care how many Americans die as long as long as the stock market is good. Has told more easily identified lies than any previous president. I think he's probably in the Guinness Book of Records for that. He's also been accused of rape more than any previous president. He is, to use a cliche, a pig. But enough of his good points. Our grandchildren and great-grand children will learn in their history books that he was the worst American president ever. It boggles my mind that anyone who has ever had a relative serve in the armed forces or has ever served themselves can support a man who thinks those who serve are 'suckers' and 'losers'.
And it boggles my mind that anyone with a brain actually believes that. We get it....you and your ilk hate the guy. I don't much care for him personally myself. But if he has been consistent on anything, it has been his staunch support for the military/law enforcement.
stormspencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 09:13 PM   #1469
sheepdogs1
Elite Eight
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,821
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormspencer View Post
And it boggles my mind that anyone with a brain actually believes that. We get it....you and your ilk hate the guy. I don't much care for him personally myself. But if he has been consistent on anything, it has been his staunch support for the military/law enforcement.
I think we can both agree that if you have disdain for an individual then so be it, but to gin stuff up plainly lacks both integrity and character.
sheepdogs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:05 AM   #1470
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,578
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Listened to an interesting interview with former Arizona Senator Jeff Flake this morning... He basically said that Trump has infected the party, and said the GOP Senate can be broken into three groups:

1.) People who are horrified of Trump backlash, so support everything he says even though they strongly dislike him, his approach, etc.

2.) People who are privately working against Trump.

3.) People who are cheering him on.

I think the most interesting comment he made, in discussing current GOP Senators is that the vast majority of them had really high aspirations of legislating when they got to the Senate. They wanted the "Senate to be the Senate", in the way it has always been... He said that is dead now. There is no legitimate debate anymore. You are either with Trump, or against Trump. That's it. Carrying out his wishes or opposing them. It's not a true deliberative body anymore.

When he was asked why he is supporting Biden even though their policy positions are different, he said, paraphrasing "because Biden will bring the civility back and we can have those discussions, those debates. As Senators that is what we want to do. I can win a civil debate with a Democratic Senator on healthcare solutions, and then we can come to a compromise deal. There is none of that going on under Trump. There are no real debates, on policy or anything else, and I know that bothers every Senator who had hopes for coming to Washington and doing what Senators are supposed to do, instead of defending the President and blindly supporting him"....

He also said that Trump winning could be worse for the GOP than Trump losing.... Said 4 more years of Trump will turn even more people off, and possibly flip Texas blue, which creates all its own problems.

He said the most positive thing that can happen for the party is for Biden to win convincingly, which is what will show voters and elected officials that Trumpism is the wrong path, and then they can quickly come back with a new brand of conservatism that works, is inclusive, etc instead of what Trumpism brings.
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:08 AM   #1471
mict085
All-Conference
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,706
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Remember the fake story about Russian bounties on US soldiers? Another effort to make Trump look bad that was a lie. Just like the fake stories about him calling troops losers, and the many other political hit jobs that have been proven to be lies. The dems have nothing and they know it. Trump is winning.

mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:10 AM   #1472
SoonerBounce13
National Champion
 
SoonerBounce13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,628
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
It's not a true deliberative body anymore.
when was the last time it was? Has nothing to do with Trumnp and everything to do with how divided liberals and conservatives are.


Quote:
When he was asked why he is supporting Biden even though their policy positions are different, he said, paraphrasing "because Biden will bring the civility back and we can have those discussions, those debates. As Senators that is what we want to do. I can win a civil debate with a Democratic Senator on healthcare solutions, and then we can come to a compromise deal. There is none of that going on under Trump. There are no real debates, on policy or anything else, and I know that bothers every Senator who had hopes for coming to Washington and doing what Senators are supposed to do, instead of defending the President and blindly supporting him"....
This isn't a Trump issue. Trump has no power to stop the senate from debating. This is ridiculous.


Quote:
He also said that Trump winning could be worse for the GOP than Trump losing.... Said 4 more years of Trump will turn even more people off, and possibly flip Texas blue, which creates all its own problems.

He said the most positive thing that can happen for the party is for Biden to win convincingly, which is what will show voters and elected officials that Trumpism is the wrong path, and then they can quickly come back with a new brand of conservatism that works, is inclusive, etc instead of what Trumpism brings.
Well it is prety easy to see which category Flake is in
__________________
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:16 AM   #1473
mict085
All-Conference
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,706
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
Listened to an interesting interview with former Arizona Senator Jeff Flake this morning... He basically said that Trump has infected the party, and said the GOP Senate can be broken into three groups:

1.) People who are horrified of Trump backlash, so support everything he says even though they strongly dislike him, his approach, etc.

2.) People who are privately working against Trump.

3.) People who are cheering him on.

I think the most interesting comment he made, in discussing current GOP Senators is that the vast majority of them had really high aspirations of legislating when they got to the Senate. They wanted the "Senate to be the Senate", in the way it has always been... He said that is dead now. There is no legitimate debate anymore. You are either with Trump, or against Trump. That's it. Carrying out his wishes or opposing them. It's not a true deliberative body anymore.

When he was asked why he is supporting Biden even though their policy positions are different, he said, paraphrasing "because Biden will bring the civility back and we can have those discussions, those debates. As Senators that is what we want to do. I can win a civil debate with a Democratic Senator on healthcare solutions, and then we can come to a compromise deal. There is none of that going on under Trump. There are no real debates, on policy or anything else, and I know that bothers every Senator who had hopes for coming to Washington and doing what Senators are supposed to do, instead of defending the President and blindly supporting him"....

He also said that Trump winning could be worse for the GOP than Trump losing.... Said 4 more years of Trump will turn even more people off, and possibly flip Texas blue, which creates all its own problems.

He said the most positive thing that can happen for the party is for Biden to win convincingly, which is what will show voters and elected officials that Trumpism is the wrong path, and then they can quickly come back with a new brand of conservatism that works, is inclusive, etc instead of what Trumpism brings.
LOL. Yeah, you should listen to the RINO. Hahahahahahaha. What a waste of everyone’s time.

Biden is in the early stages of dementia. He’s not going to be doing anything. Kamala already referred to the Harris administration with joe Biden because it’s no secret Biden is the Trojan horse to get kamala the presidency. She’s a total disaster.

Trump has done more great things in less than 4 years in office than any president in the last 32 years. Once we completely open up the country again, the economy will come roaring back, more jobs, less unemployment, capitalism, freedom, and the American dream will resume. This nonsense will be put to rest and we can get on with our lives in a free and just society. If Biden wins, God help us as the socialist/communists mob rule will be spreading to every hometown and the dems will sell out America and send more American jobs to China as we whore ourselves to the Chinese communist party.
mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:17 AM   #1474
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,578
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
This isn't a Trump issue. Trump has no power to stop the senate from debating. This is ridiculous.
If you openly disagree with Trump in a Senate debate, you are basically done. He will attack you on twitter, support your political opponents, create/back someone who literally says they are a "Trump Republican"... This is actually happening. Tommy Tuberville and others ran against other GOP members on the basis of being a Trump Republican and having Trumps back (literally saying those words).

You can't have a legitimate debate if you can't speak your own mind. That is what he is saying. They are all just mouthpieces for one man now.

Quote:
when was the last time it was? Has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with how divided liberals and conservatives are.
Before Trump.

Quote:
Well it is prety easy to see which category Flake is in
Yea, he wouldn't bend the knee and basically got kicked out of the party, as described above. But he is a conservative.
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:20 AM   #1475
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,578
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
LOL. Yeah, you should listen to the RINO. Hahahahahahaha. What a waste of everyone’s time.
Exhibit A.

Disagree with Trump, and you aren't even a Republican now. He even coined a new name for it, RINO.
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES

Last edited by thebigabd; 09-16-2020 at 08:23 AM.
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com