ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 04-30-2020, 06:21 PM   #1
skyvue
Final Four

Default OU vs. KU 1990

Soonersports.tv has the second 1990 meeting of the Sooners and the Jayhawks at the LNC up for free viewing, with OU facing its second #1 team in two days.

It's grainy-but-watchable video and it's fun to see Skeeter Henry, Smoky McCovery, William Davis, Tony Martin, Jackie Jones and the rest running and gunning and playing great D.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:06 PM   #2
Soonerinkc
Sweet 16

Default Re: Ou-ku 1990

says premium
Soonerinkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:21 PM   #3
skyvue
Final Four

Did you try playing it? I think it's labeled that way, but will still play. I'm not currently a paying member and I was able to watch it.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:47 PM   #4
NickZepp
National Champion

It's only free if you paid for their service before I think. I just got that notice today.
NickZepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:55 PM   #5
skyvue
Final Four

I did too, but I was able to watch something a week or 10 days ago (the 1961 varsity-alumni game), and I'd received no "former paid member" notice at that point in time.

I could be wrong, but I thought I'd heard all the content is free due to the current isolation policies.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:25 AM   #6
cvangild
Role Player

1990 was one of my FAV OU teams of all time. Finished the regular season ranked #1 in the country...only to fall to frickin Rick Fox and UNC!!! Jackie Jones, Cheese Davis, Skeeter, McCovery, Damon Patterson!!!! That team was LOADED...and just to think, you had Jeff Webster (injury) and Brent Price (transfer sit out) on the bench!! Can you imagine how those practice games went!
cvangild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 05:51 PM   #7
sanguinetti
Role Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvangild View Post
1990 was one of my FAV OU teams of all time. Finished the regular season ranked #1 in the country...only to fall to frickin Rick Fox and UNC!!! Jackie Jones, Cheese Davis, Skeeter, McCovery, Damon Patterson!!!! That team was LOADED...and just to think, you had Jeff Webster (injury) and Brent Price (transfer sit out) on the bench!! Can you imagine how those practice games went!
me too. not quite Wayman, Choo, T-Mac 1985 but up there.

saw the UNC score in a motel in Utah....just wasn't on TV out there. was crushed. saw the highlight, horrible.
sanguinetti is offline   Reply With Quote