ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Women's Hoops Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2019, 08:08 PM   #1
Sooner81
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 477
Default Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

She has LOST it and doesnít care. These youngins are worse as the year goes on. 5 years of sucky teams and no sign of her having a clue of how to coach.

Sure she USED to coach well but not now. She has ONE player who can shoot and she canít or wonít set a screen to get her a shot. None of the other players are top level D-1 quality. They donít know how to pass or how to run a play or how to hit a layup or free throws..... the list goes on and on. That is on the coach. Save 1 million per year and pay someone $200,000 per year and you would easily get what is being put out there now and probably more. She can take all the money OU has put in her pocket and go teach English in high school.

What a sorry excuse for a coach and program now. The ultimate resting on your laurels story. What was there 500 fans in the stands today? No one cares anymore it is like it was when she came here.

K-State has a young team and twice when they screwed up there coach called an immediate time out and chewed their butts - because he Cares. Their young team whipped our young team on our floor.

What a sad place Sherri has allowed our program to go back to
Sooner81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:50 AM   #2
soonermike22
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 375
Default Re: Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner81 View Post
She has LOST it and doesnít care. These youngins are worse as the year goes on. 5 years of sucky teams and no sign of her having a clue of how to coach.

Sure she USED to coach well but not now. She has ONE player who can shoot and she canít or wonít set a screen to get her a shot. None of the other players are top level D-1 quality. They donít know how to pass or how to run a play or how to hit a layup or free throws..... the list goes on and on. That is on the coach. Save 1 million per year and pay someone $200,000 per year and you would easily get what is being put out there now and probably more. She can take all the money OU has put in her pocket and go teach English in high school.

What a sorry excuse for a coach and program now. The ultimate resting on your laurels story. What was there 500 fans in the stands today? No one cares anymore it is like it was when she came here.

K-State has a young team and twice when they screwed up there coach called an immediate time out and chewed their butts - because he Cares. Their young team whipped our young team on our floor.

What a sad place Sherri has allowed our program to go back to
K ST Starters
Goth-Sr-3 year letterman
P Williams Jr 2 year letterman
Renke So 1 year letterman
Jones Sr 1 year letterman JC transfer
Lee freshman
Subs
Ray Soph 1 year letterman
Macke Fr
Beard Jr Transfer from UTRGV
That is NOT a young team. There is a lot to ***** about this years team, but at least get the facts straight. We don't have the height or experience to compete, but the players that played, played hard. Now if they can learn to play smart.
soonermike22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:58 AM   #3
Sooner81
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 477
Default Re: Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermike22 View Post
K ST Starters
Goth-Sr-3 year letterman
P Williams Jr 2 year letterman
Renke So 1 year letterman
Jones Sr 1 year letterman JC transfer
Lee freshman
Subs
Ray Soph 1 year letterman
Macke Fr
Beard Jr Transfer from UTRGV
That is NOT a young team. There is a lot to ***** about this years team, but at least get the facts straight. We don't have the height or experience to compete, but the players that played, played hard. Now if they can learn to play smart.
Mike,

I was quoting the ANNOUNCERS from yesterday. Several times they said K-State also had a YOUNG team, so crap on them lol (still doesnít matter as every time they did something bad like give up a layup etc he called a timeout immediately and chewed them out = good coaching vs. Sherri not caring). Still doesnít change the fact that Sherri is terrible now and should be fired or resign asap. It doesnít take long for anyone to see this, except her I guess. Iím shocked that anyone can defend her, she has driven this program from oblivion to final four to oblivion again. And she needs to GO. So there are your facts LOL.
Sooner81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:34 AM   #4
CoachTalk
Final Four
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,804
Default Re: Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

Have you emailed Joe C? or you expect him to come here to read about it?
CoachTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:53 AM   #5
inoref
All-American
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,504
Default Re: Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTalk View Post
Have you emailed Joe C? or you expect him to come here to read about it?
I think Colton talked to him
inoref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #6
euphguy
Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,189
Default Re: Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoref View Post
I think Colton talked to him
euphguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:37 AM   #7
Soonerbay
Role Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 920
Default Re: Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoref View Post
I think Colton talked to him
+2

Let's hope he did have a meeting with the AD to receive a reprimand about keeping his hands to himself and off of Shaina's back.
Soonerbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:34 AM   #8
Sooner81
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 477
Default Re: Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTalk View Post
Have you emailed Joe C? or you expect him to come here to read about it?
Of course I have. I know him and, not because I know him personally, he always responds to Every e-mail he gets.
Sooner81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:12 PM   #9
Soonerguy06
Role Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 611
Default Re: Joe C. Please fire Sherri NOW....

What's his email? I'd be willing to send him one. maybe if he gets enough emails requesting that she be terminated he will actually act on it, haha
Soonerguy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com