ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 08-24-2020, 11:09 AM   #51
WichitaSooner
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,104
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsaustin View Post
Want. lot of goaltends in that clip tho ha.
Thanks for the info, all.

And I had the same thought about this video. Itís like Patrick Ewing in the first few minutes of the national title game ... we can only assume his coach has no issue with him getting a few goaltending calls if it means sending a message to the opponent lol.
WichitaSooner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 12:47 PM   #52
TINY
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,011
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

The roller coaster ride continues. Sounds like ou back in driver’s seat for Collins. Hopefully Texas doesn’t calm the waters between them and I think he will be all ours. Alexander can kick rocks if he doesn’t want to join his team griffin bros. Let’s go Carlin and Lon, close on this 5* freak!
TINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 01:04 PM   #53
CoachTalk
National Champion
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,721
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINY View Post
The roller coaster ride continues. Sounds like ou back in driverís seat for Collins. Hopefully Texas doesnít calm the waters between them and I think he will be all ours. Alexander can kick rocks if he doesnít want to join his team griffin bros. Letís go Carlin and Lon, close on this 5* freak!
Just need UK to stay away!
CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 02:14 PM   #54
WichitaSooner
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,104
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTalk View Post
Just need UK to stay away!
Other than the fact they are hiring the UT assistant, is there any credible info that UK would offer him? I know they just got a commitment from a highly rated PG, but donít know much about the rest of their 2021 class. Hopefully they either already have bigs committed, or for whatever reason arenít interested in Collins.
WichitaSooner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 02:40 PM   #55
CoachTalk
National Champion
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,721
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by WichitaSooner View Post
Other than the fact they are hiring the UT assistant, is there any credible info that UK would offer him? I know they just got a commitment from a highly rated PG, but don’t know much about the rest of their 2021 class. Hopefully they either already have bigs committed, or for whatever reason aren’t interested in Collins.
that PG is their only commit.

UK has reached out but no offer.
CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:26 PM   #56
vbdad
Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,101
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

I here Alexander still talks with us but the family isn’t enthusiastic about OU. Coach have you heard anything on a player named Noland?

We are doing our best on Collins and hopefully it works.
vbdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:36 PM   #57
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OK
Posts: 3,841
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbdad View Post
I here Alexander still talks with us but the family isnít enthusiastic about OU. Coach have you heard anything on a player named Noland?

We are doing our best on Collins and hopefully it works.
Is the familyís issue solely based on position?
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:38 PM   #58
CoachTalk
National Champion
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,721
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbdad View Post
I here Alexander still talks with us but the family isnít enthusiastic about OU. Coach have you heard anything on a player named Noland?

We are doing our best on Collins and hopefully it works.
Yes cj noland. Tough as nails reminds of old school Nolan Johnson. Down to ou and KSU is the word.


I think we can kiss trey bye.
CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:39 PM   #59
CoachTalk
National Champion
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,721
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSooners View Post
Is the familyís issue solely based on position?
From what I was told. Heíll sign late and wants a unc duke uk offer
CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:48 PM   #60
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OK
Posts: 3,841
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTalk View Post
From what I was told. Heíll sign late and wants a unc duke uk offer
Hard to overcome family members
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 07:28 PM   #61
Eielson
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,140
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by WichitaSooner View Post
Other than the fact they are hiring the UT assistant, is there any credible info that UK would offer him? I know they just got a commitment from a highly rated PG, but donít know much about the rest of their 2021 class. Hopefully they either already have bigs committed, or for whatever reason arenít interested in Collins.
I don't have any inside information, but I'd be surprised if even schools like UK, Duke wouldn't offer if they felt they had a shot. I don't see any schools as too good to offer. I think the travel distance will be our main advantage.
Eielson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:42 PM   #62
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OK
Posts: 3,841
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
I don't have any inside information, but I'd be surprised if even schools like UK, Duke wouldn't offer if they felt they had a shot. I don't see any schools as too good to offer. I think the travel distance will be our main advantage.
Duke has Blanchero & there are 2 guys that play the same way as Collins that are ranked higher than Collins. Whatever blue bloods miss out on those 2 will instantly offer & go all in on Collins & another. Itís annoying but Collins type players are their 2nd/3rd option who they can jump in the middle of things whenever they want.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 09:18 PM   #63
WichitaSooner
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,104
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSooners View Post
Duke has Blanchero & there are 2 guys that play the same way as Collins that are ranked higher than Collins. Whatever blue bloods miss out on those 2 will instantly offer & go all in on Collins & another. Itís annoying but Collins type players are their 2nd/3rd option who they can jump in the middle of things whenever they want.
The guard who just committed to UK is a good example. It stunned all the analysts when he announced because none of them knew Kentucky was even in the mix. Apparently they offered very late and once they did, he was more than happy to say yes.
WichitaSooner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 09:23 PM   #64
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OK
Posts: 3,841
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by WichitaSooner View Post
The guard who just committed to UK is a good example. It stunned all the analysts when he announced because none of them knew Kentucky was even in the mix. Apparently they offered very late and once they did, he was more than happy to say yes.
Yep even Harmon coveted the blue blood offers even if he was all in on OU.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 12:39 PM   #65
bearcreekfan
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 120
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Jerry Meyer back on the OU train for Collins.
bearcreekfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 05:58 PM   #66
vbdad
Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,101
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTalk View Post
From what I was told. Heíll sign late and wants a unc duke uk offer
I still have a little hope for Trey. Iíll never understand parents not wanting to watch their kid play 30 minutes away. Iím betting Mr. and Mrs. Doolittle were ecstatic watching Kristen play. My kids played across the country and it sucked missing some games and cost a fortune to see the ones I did make. Itís not the same watching them play on tv or intranet.

I think Nolandís dad played for Kruger for a season.
vbdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 06:01 PM   #67
Stikboy
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,929
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Has OU offered Noland? Rivals says no offer. All picks are to K-State.
Stikboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 06:03 PM   #68
CoachTalk
National Champion
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,721
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikboy View Post
Has OU offered Noland? Rivals says no offer. All picks are to K-State.
They have. Top 7 coming out soon.


Ou or KSU
CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 06:04 PM   #69
CoachTalk
National Champion
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,721
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbdad View Post
I still have a little hope for Trey. Iíll never understand parents not wanting to watch their kid play 30 minutes away. Iím betting Mr. and Mrs. Doolittle were ecstatic watching Kristen play. My kids played across the country and it sucked missing some games and cost a fortune to see the ones I did make. Itís not the same watching them play on tv or intranet.

I think Nolandís dad played for Kruger for a season.
There is hope for trey still but my opinion is heís bouncing.
CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 06:21 PM   #70
Stikboy
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,929
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTalk View Post
They have. Top 7 coming out soon.


Ou or KSU
How is OU/KSU even a choice? Is it because OU offered later or something like that?
Stikboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:12 PM   #71
CoachTalk
National Champion
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,721
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikboy View Post
How is OU/KSU even a choice? Is it because OU offered later or something like that?
Dad played 2 years at KSU.
CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:16 PM   #72
CoachTalk
National Champion
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,721
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

CoachTalk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:49 PM   #73
cvangild
Role Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 774
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

New CB for Damion Collins to the "good guys"!!! From Jerry Meyer!

If we can add Collins and Noland (or Alexander) to go with Bijan, I will be fat and happy!!
cvangild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 10:57 PM   #74
hoopsaustin
Final Four
 
hoopsaustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oakland, Maine
Posts: 6,176
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvangild View Post
New CB for Damion Collins to the "good guys"!!! From Jerry Meyer!

If we can add Collins and Noland (or Alexander) to go with Bijan, I will be fat and happy!!
Let's goooooo
__________________
Same ol same ol
hoopsaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 07:50 AM   #75
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OK
Posts: 3,841
Default Re: 2021 Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvangild View Post
New CB for Damion Collins to the "good guys"!!! From Jerry Meyer!

If we can add Collins and Noland (or Alexander) to go with Bijan, I will be fat and happy!!
Eventually Meyer will get this right.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com