ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Campus Corner

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2017, 02:47 PM   #1
Oliver Hardy
All-American
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,098
Default Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Not that it's any big deal, but Sue Bird's sexuality announcement made me wonder something.

We all know OU has had some players in the past who were gay.

In the last five years does anyone think we have?

Do you think Sherri and the staff would recruit a gay player given their religious beliefs?

Just a thought that ran through my head after reading the story late today.
Oliver Hardy is offline  
Old 07-20-2017, 06:10 PM   #2
Mac
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: bay area ca
Posts: 3,305
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

While I think OU doesn't discriminate, I'm not sure Sherri would recruit a openly gay player if that makes since, kind of like don't ask don't tell.
__________________
“The area you recruit from often has to do with the level your program has reached,” said Auriemma
Mac is offline  
Old 07-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #3
Sooner04
All-Conference
 
Sooner04's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,542
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

When I was in school (2000-2005) there were several gay players on the squad and nobody gave a rip.

Please, no comments on my five-year plan either.
Sooner04 is offline  
Old 07-20-2017, 08:13 PM   #4
MsProudSooner
National Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9,449
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner04 View Post
When I was in school (2000-2005) there were several gay players on the squad and nobody gave a rip.

Please, no comments on my five-year plan either.
Speaking as a former student, I think the 5-year plan is brilliant!

I had one on the 5-year plan and one on the 4.5-year plan. As a parent, it didn't bother me much but mine graduated in 1996 and 2001. Much more expensive now.
__________________
The pessimist may be right in the long run, but the optimist has a better time during the trip.

MPS - Charter Member of the Sunshine Pumpers Club, OU Chapter!
MsProudSooner is offline  
Old 07-21-2017, 04:03 AM   #5
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner04 View Post
When I was in school (2000-2005) there were several gay players on the squad and nobody gave a rip.

Please, no comments on my five-year plan either.
But I doubt seriously that these players were known to be gay by fans or that
they advertised it at any fan events.

Of course, no Facebook, twitter, instagram so it was easier. I bet it was like someone mentioned above....don't ask, don't tell.
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw
womenssports is offline  
Old 07-21-2017, 04:19 AM   #6
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
While I think OU doesn't discriminate, I'm not sure Sherri would recruit a openly gay player if that makes since, kind of like don't ask don't tell.
Actually, that would be discrimination. And since I agree with the rest of your statement, I do think she discriminates.
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw
womenssports is offline  
Old 07-21-2017, 11:18 PM   #7
Soonerguy06
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 177
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

I am actually gay and I know for a fact that some of the players in the past were gay, because they are my friends. The final four teams have had several, I know that much anyway. I would hate to think that SC discriminates against gay players but the more I look at the type of players she chases the more I wonder...I think she tends to pursue girly type of players that play 'pretty basketball', rather than chasing the aggressive, physical, tough type of player (which I personally prefer). I really hope this does not offend anyone because that is not my intention.
Soonerguy06 is offline  
Old 07-22-2017, 11:25 AM   #8
tycat947
Elite Eight
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 5,139
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerguy06 View Post
I am actually gay and I know for a fact that some of the players in the past were gay, because they are my friends. The final four teams have had several, I know that much anyway. I would hate to think that SC discriminates against gay players but the more I look at the type of players she chases the more I wonder...I think she tends to pursue girly type of players that play 'pretty basketball', rather than chasing the aggressive, physical, tough type of player (which I personally prefer). I really hope this does not offend anyone because that is not my intention.
I think she looks for the players with all these characteristics and most are being recruited by the likes of Duke, Stanford, Notre Dame, etc. OUr academics have improved immensely over the years but based on perception, these are the schools players with qualities/abilities that Sherri likes, are going to choose the other schools every chance they get.

There have been lesbian players on this team and I don't believe she discriminates against them. I don't believe she would have invited Rosalind Ross' family to Norman to honor Rosalind at a game if she were so homophobic. I think this is just another jab taken at Sherri on this board that continues to live on without an ounce of proof.
__________________
Quote:
If you spent half as much time in defending the team you claim to support, posters here might actually believe you're an OU fan. You're all over any mention of ............., but rarely say anything good about the Sooners. Even when you do, you're quick to throw in a backhanded positive to dilute its impact.
Quote:
...They are never around to support the team during good times but they never miss an opportunity to complain.
Quote:
Some people think being negative makes them sound like an expert.
tycat947 is offline  
Old 07-22-2017, 11:46 AM   #9
cjhsooner
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 265
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenssports View Post
Actually, that would be discrimination. And since I agree with the rest of your statement, I do think she discriminates.
Discrimination? Not so much. The players are not employees, so the coach has no obligation to go after any player. They can go after who they want, regardless of color or orientation. You have team mixed up with business.
cjhsooner is online now  
Old 07-22-2017, 05:09 PM   #10
Sooner Cal
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 209
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Who cares about a player's sexual orientation. Not me. Is the player talented? Does the player give it 100%? Is the player putting in the work? That's what matters. Frankly, I hope the answer is the coaches don't care, and I hope the players don't either.
Sooner Cal is offline  
Old 07-23-2017, 03:34 PM   #11
soonermike22
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 316
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerguy06 View Post
I am actually gay and I know for a fact that some of the players in the past were gay, because they are my friends. The final four teams have had several, I know that much anyway. I would hate to think that SC discriminates against gay players but the more I look at the type of players she chases the more I wonder...I think she tends to pursue girly type of players that play 'pretty basketball', rather than chasing the aggressive, physical, tough type of player (which I personally prefer). I really hope this does not offend anyone because that is not my intention.
I want players with talent, high hustle, heart, and to fit position wise with other recruits/players. If their personal habits/conduct is as a decent person it is none of the fans business their religion, sexuality, or anything related.
CAN THE PLAY?
soonermike22 is offline  
Old 07-23-2017, 10:32 PM   #12
Soonerguy06
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 177
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermike22 View Post
I want players with talent, high hustle, heart, and to fit position wise with other recruits/players. If their personal habits/conduct is as a decent person it is none of the fans business their religion, sexuality, or anything related.
CAN THE PLAY?
I completely agree! Who cares if someone is gay or straight? As long as they represent this institution in the manner it deserves, and has the talent to be here I say pursue them!
Soonerguy06 is offline  
Old 07-24-2017, 10:03 AM   #13
CzechM8
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 190
Default

From what I understand the women's college basketball world is somewhat delineated by "gay-friendly" and not as much "gay-friendly" programs.

A few years back I remember the #1 PG recruit in the country was a young lady named Erica Ararian. She visited OU then literally the next day said OU was out and committed to texas. A lot of the scuttlebutt at the time was that OU was of one variety and texas was of the other. It's a good possibility that Sherri and staff have gotten even more militant about it.

Recruiting is a crazy world.
CzechM8 is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 08:11 AM   #14
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycat947 View Post
I think she looks for the players with all these characteristics and most are being recruited by the likes of Duke, Stanford, Notre Dame, etc. OUr academics have improved immensely over the years but based on perception, these are the schools players with qualities/abilities that Sherri likes, are going to choose the other schools every chance they get.

There have been lesbian players on this team and I don't believe she discriminates against them. I don't believe she would have invited Rosalind Ross' family to Norman to honor Rosalind at a game if she were so homophobic. I think this is just another jab taken at Sherri on this board that continues to live on without an ounce of proof.


She did not know Rosalind was homosexual when she was recruited and neither did her best friend on the team, until after they left college. As far as Sherri inviting the family here........I do not believe she had a choice. She was an integral part of the team making it to the national championship and several years had passed since Rosalind had been with the team.

Also, I followed the Rosalind Ross story and the university did not have much to say in the first couple of months. Matter of fact, I called or emailed Mossman (can't remember now) about why they had not made a statement and his response was the legalities and an ongoing investigation. THAT was completely irrelevant. If it was Rosalind's fault, if she was in the middle of a drug deal or whatever; to not make some statement was cowardly and/or judgmental. And not saying that was Sherri, but she didn't say that much either. Can you imagine that happening to Stacey Dales or Caton Hill and her not having more to say. And do not know why Sherri did not ever say that much. Did appreciate Stacey Dales mentioning Roz in her speech after having her jersey hung.

Tell me one player she has recruited who was openly gay? One that has been openly gay while on the team. I know there have been homosexuals on the team, but do you believe Sherri would have recruited them if they were out to the world? Out to the fan clubs which get together and do events with the team? If so, why were the lesbians who have been on the team not been out? Why hasn't Sherri participated in the WBCA'S promotion for the equality of lesbians and bi women. Uconn did one of the first video promotions. OU...hear nada. IS it Sherri or is it Sherri afraid to buck the fans of Oklahoma?
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw
womenssports is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 08:14 AM   #15
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechM8 View Post
From what I understand the women's college basketball world is somewhat delineated by "gay-friendly" and not as much "gay-friendly" programs.

A few years back I remember the #1 PG recruit in the country was a young lady named Erica Ararian. She visited OU then literally the next day said OU was out and committed to texas. A lot of the scuttlebutt at the time was that OU was of one variety and texas was of the other. It's a good possibility that Sherri and staff have gotten even more militant about it.

Recruiting is a crazy world.
That's strange because Ararian suggested that Courtney and Ashley come to OU. I do not see her doing that if she had a problem with OU. And I do imagine there are gay-friendly and those that are not gay-friendly.
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw
womenssports is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 08:21 AM   #16
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhsooner View Post
Discrimination? Not so much. The players are not employees, so the coach has no obligation to go after any player. They can go after who they want, regardless of color or orientation. You have team mixed up with business.
Actually, the law covers public institutions. Our taxes pay for public institutions so they are more liable than some businesses regarding political and social institutions. She has the obligation NOT to discriminate. Just like the Penn St. coach lost her job because she discriminated against people she thought were gay. No one is pushing the issue regarding color because that is pretty equal. No one is pushing the issue regarding sexual orientation because these are l7,l8,19 yo young women. Do you really think they want to deal with that? However, the time will come when universities will be held accountable on the issue.
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw
womenssports is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 10:06 AM   #17
tycat947
Elite Eight
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 5,139
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenssports View Post
She did not know Rosalind was homosexual when she was recruited and neither did her best friend on the team, until after they left college. As far as Sherri inviting the family here........I do not believe she had a choice. She was an integral part of the team making it to the national championship and several years had passed since Rosalind had been with the team.

Also, I followed the Rosalind Ross story and the university did not have much to say in the first couple of months. Matter of fact, I called or emailed Mossman (can't remember now) about why they had not made a statement and his response was the legalities and an ongoing investigation. THAT was completely irrelevant. If it was Rosalind's fault, if she was in the middle of a drug deal or whatever; to not make some statement was cowardly and/or judgmental. And not saying that was Sherri, but she didn't say that much either. Can you imagine that happening to Stacey Dales or Caton Hill and her not having more to say. And do not know why Sherri did not ever say that much. Did appreciate Stacey Dales mentioning Roz in her speech after having her jersey hung.

Tell me one player she has recruited who was openly gay? One that has been openly gay while on the team. I know there have been homosexuals on the team, but do you believe Sherri would have recruited them if they were out to the world? Out to the fan clubs which get together and do events with the team? If so, why were the lesbians who have been on the team not been out? Why hasn't Sherri participated in the WBCA'S promotion for the equality of lesbians and bi women. Uconn did one of the first video promotions. OU...hear nada. IS it Sherri or is it Sherri afraid to buck the fans of Oklahoma?
Tell me one player that ANY coach at OU has recruited which was/is openly gay! This IS Oklahoma after all.

She also didn't have to invite family to Oklahoma. They were in Wisconsin and 99.9% of fans in Oklahoma would have never known. Rosalind was also rumored to be coming back to Oklahoma to work at OU.
__________________
Quote:
If you spent half as much time in defending the team you claim to support, posters here might actually believe you're an OU fan. You're all over any mention of ............., but rarely say anything good about the Sooners. Even when you do, you're quick to throw in a backhanded positive to dilute its impact.
Quote:
...They are never around to support the team during good times but they never miss an opportunity to complain.
Quote:
Some people think being negative makes them sound like an expert.
tycat947 is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 11:01 AM   #18
scrybe
All-American
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,931
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

So, would someone please tell me how many avowed heterosexuals Sherri has recruited to OU?
__________________
Sent from my MacMini using my left index finger.
scrybe is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 11:51 AM   #19
cjhsooner
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 265
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenssports View Post
Actually, the law covers public institutions. Our taxes pay for public institutions so they are more liable than some businesses regarding political and social institutions. She has the obligation NOT to discriminate. Just like the Penn St. coach lost her job because she discriminated against people she thought were gay. No one is pushing the issue regarding color because that is pretty equal. No one is pushing the issue regarding sexual orientation because these are l7,l8,19 yo young women. Do you really think they want to deal with that? However, the time will come when universities will be held accountable on the issue.
Difference between once they are on campus and recruiting them. She can recruit whoever she damn well pleases. Once they are on campus, she can't discriminate, you are right. But she can choose who she wants to recruit. If she wants to not recruit people who have blue eyes, she can.

Recruits are not entitled to no discrimination when it comes to a coach choosing to recruiting them.
cjhsooner is online now  
Old 07-25-2017, 04:44 PM   #20
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhsooner View Post
Difference between once they are on campus and recruiting them. She can recruit whoever she damn well pleases. Once they are on campus, she can't discriminate, you are right. But she can choose who she wants to recruit. If she wants to not recruit people who have blue eyes, she can.

Recruits are not entitled to no discrimination when it comes to a coach choosing to recruiting them.
NO, she can't! You need to read the law.
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw
womenssports is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 04:47 PM   #21
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrybe View Post
So, would someone please tell me how many avowed heterosexuals Sherri has recruited to OU?
THAT makes as much sense as some people's response to Black Lives Matters, when they say ALL lives Matter. IT is assumed you are heterosexual. And it is okay to hold hands with your boyfriend and have it online. To have a picture of you on a team trip in bed with your boyfriend and another player. THIS IS THE MOST ABSURD, IGNORANT COMMENT ABOUT THE ISSUE WHICH I HAVE SEEN POSTED HERE. Not saying I have seen them all. Let's all just hope there were none worse.
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw
womenssports is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 05:07 PM   #22
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycat947 View Post
Tell me one player that ANY coach at OU has recruited which was/is openly gay! This IS Oklahoma after all.

She also didn't have to invite family to Oklahoma. They were in Wisconsin and 99.9% of fans in Oklahoma would have never known. Rosalind was also rumored to be coming back to Oklahoma to work at OU.
I have no idea. I thought we were talking about the basketball program.

Oh, and MORE than .1 PERCENT OF THE fans learned about the incident with Rosalind and her being a lesbian before the family was invited here. I would bet money on that.

Also, that rumor about Rosalind having a job here was only stated by her family. IF IT WERE TRUE, then why didn't Coach Coale talk about it? Talk about losing an individual she had hired, an individual whom she obviously thought would help the team. ONE) I do not think it was true. TWO) If it was, then why didn't she talk about it? Afraid of push back from fans after incident in which it was clear she was a lesbian and killed by her lesbian lover.

Oh she needed to do something for Rosalind and she did the least as far as I am concerned. And she waited until the controversy had died down. If you would have read all I have written, I have said the fans probably would not be accepting of lesbian players. I haven't for the most part criticized Coale. I have been talking about the facts, what has happened, what does happen, the legalities of it, the homophobia of it, etc. that is involved with lesbian players on the basketball team and/or where lesbian recruits are concerned.

And, finally, you do not need to tell me we are in Oklahoma. I have lived here as a liberal all of my life. 67 years. I am quite aware. The majority of white straight males in Oklahoma are not only close-minded but also pretty clueless.

I could tell you a story about Coach Coale and a couple of her players but I will not. Came straight from the player who loves Coach Coale but ignored her instructions about whom she and a friend could hang out with. The player did not know the reason and I do not either. My point being that Coach Coale is not perfect, nor are any of us. You do not hear me calling for her resignation. I am not a hater. YOU seem to be part of a group who loves to have someone to put down and to hate. You seem to lack compassion in general. I feel sorry for you as I do many people on these forums who act as you do at times.
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by womenssports; 07-25-2017 at 05:10 PM.
womenssports is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 06:44 PM   #23
tycat947
Elite Eight
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 5,139
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenssports View Post
I have no idea. I thought we were talking about the basketball program.

Oh, and MORE than .1 PERCENT OF THE fans learned about the incident with Rosalind and her being a lesbian before the family was invited here. I would bet money on that.

Also, that rumor about Rosalind having a job here was only stated by her family. IF IT WERE TRUE, then why didn't Coach Coale talk about it? Talk about losing an individual she had hired, an individual whom she obviously thought would help the team. ONE) I do not think it was true. TWO) If it was, then why didn't she talk about it? Afraid of push back from fans after incident in which it was clear she was a lesbian and killed by her lesbian lover.

Oh she needed to do something for Rosalind and she did the least as far as I am concerned. And she waited until the controversy had died down. If you would have read all I have written, I have said the fans probably would not be accepting of lesbian players. I haven't for the most part criticized Coale. I have been talking about the facts, what has happened, what does happen, the legalities of it, the homophobia of it, etc. that is involved with lesbian players on the basketball team and/or where lesbian recruits are concerned.

And, finally, you do not need to tell me we are in Oklahoma. I have lived here as a liberal all of my life. 67 years. I am quite aware. The majority of white straight males in Oklahoma are not only close-minded but also pretty clueless.

I could tell you a story about Coach Coale and a couple of her players but I will not. Came straight from the player who loves Coach Coale but ignored her instructions about whom she and a friend could hang out with. The player did not know the reason and I do not either. My point being that Coach Coale is not perfect, nor are any of us. You do not hear me calling for her resignation. I am not a hater. YOU seem to be part of a group who loves to have someone to put down and to hate. You seem to lack compassion in general. I feel sorry for you as I do many people on these forums who act as you do at times.
The rumor I heard was for a job with the University, not the basketball program. Also, in the ESPN story about this tragedy, a former partner mentioned Rosalind was wanting to return to OU for education shortly before she died and I'd be shocked if she would want to return to a place where her coach was very homophobic! Doesn't make sense! I actually met a former girlfriend of Rosalind this summer in Spain who was taking an OU graduate level course at a military base and I'm pretty sure this woman didn't date her in Norman.

I find it interesting you are making innuendos about Coale, along with this former player, when you stated both you and her didn't know what she meant! You must think you know what she meant or you wouldn't have posted that comment in this thread. Coale is NOT perfect and I've stated that multiple times over the years.

As for your comments about me, you have no clue of anything about me. I will keep my assumptions about you to myself!
__________________
Quote:
If you spent half as much time in defending the team you claim to support, posters here might actually believe you're an OU fan. You're all over any mention of ............., but rarely say anything good about the Sooners. Even when you do, you're quick to throw in a backhanded positive to dilute its impact.
Quote:
...They are never around to support the team during good times but they never miss an opportunity to complain.
Quote:
Some people think being negative makes them sound like an expert.
tycat947 is offline  
Old 07-25-2017, 09:59 PM   #24
Soonerguy06
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 177
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhsooner View Post
Difference between once they are on campus and recruiting them. She can recruit whoever she damn well pleases. Once they are on campus, she can't discriminate, you are right. But she can choose who she wants to recruit. If she wants to not recruit people who have blue eyes, she can.

Recruits are not entitled to no discrimination when it comes to a coach choosing to recruiting them.
wow..this floors me that someone in 2017 would still say this! Of course she can't discriminate!
Soonerguy06 is offline  
Old 07-26-2017, 10:44 AM   #25
womenssports
Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,236
Default Re: Sue Bird Announcement Made Me Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerguy06 View Post
wow..this floors me that someone in 2017 would still say this! Of course she can't discriminate!
Thank you. Someone who has acquainted themselves with the law.
__________________
“Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it....” George Bernard Shaw
womenssports is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com