ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 01-05-2019, 07:26 PM   #151
coolm
National Champion
 
coolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,799
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyvue View Post
How exactly would it get ugly? Tech is struggling as much offensively as we are. They've averaged 63.5 points their past four games.
Yeah I watched them the other night and they have some pretty dull offense themselves. great defense though.
coolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 11:07 PM   #152
NickZepp
National Champion
 
NickZepp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,829
Default Re: OU v OSU

I'm about to put up the OU/OSU game and OU/KU for those that want to see it in a little bit.
NickZepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 11:16 PM   #153
OU92Grad
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 131
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by oudna View Post
Not counting on it

Become a 75% FT shooter then start jacking up 3s
What? This may be the most idiotic post of the year. Christian James is not shooting 75% from the line this year either. I guess using your logic we should only shoot twoís! Lmfao!!!!!!!!!
OU92Grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:08 AM   #154
CoachTalk
Final Four
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,222
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by oudna View Post
Not counting on it

Become a 75% FT shooter then start jacking up 3s
Wow. Your Bball iq is lower than my 4 year old.
CoachTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:09 AM   #155
CoachTalk
Final Four
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,222
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormspencer View Post
Get off your high horse.
Coming from the guy telling Kruger how to sub! LOL
CoachTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:02 PM   #156
oudna
All-American
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,801
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU92Grad View Post
What? This may be the most idiotic post of the year. Christian James is not shooting 75% from the line this year either. I guess using your logic we should only shoot twoís! Lmfao!!!!!!!!!
James a career 74%, Manek 65%

Thatís a big difference to me. I donít think Manek is a good shooter. And James isnít great either but heís definitely our lead dog. So I donít have an issue with his volume.

We simply donít have a good 3-point shooting team. They win with defensive effort.
oudna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:11 PM   #157
steverocks35
All-American
 
steverocks35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: muskogee, ok
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: OU v OSU

You don't think Manek is a good shooter???? WTF?
steverocks35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:34 PM   #158
OU92Grad
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 131
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by oudna View Post
James a career 74%, Manek 65%

Thatís a big difference to me. I donít think Manek is a good shooter. And James isnít great either but heís definitely our lead dog. So I donít have an issue with his volume.

We simply donít have a good 3-point shooting team. They win with defensive effort.
Thatís crazy! Sounds like you have something personal against Manek. You must be a coach from an Oklahoma High School that he stuck it to. Lmao
OU92Grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:53 PM   #159
CoachTalk
Final Four
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,222
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by oudna View Post
James a career 74%, Manek 65%

Thatís a big difference to me. I donít think Manek is a good shooter. And James isnít great either but heís definitely our lead dog. So I donít have an issue with his volume.

We simply donít have a good 3-point shooting team. They win with defensive effort.
You have something against him!? He was in HS, he was last year, heís in a little slump. Heíll be fine.
CoachTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 03:37 PM   #160
MsProudSooner
National Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9,599
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by oudna View Post
James a career 74%, Manek 65%

Thatís a big difference to me. I donít think Manek is a good shooter. And James isnít great either but heís definitely our lead dog. So I donít have an issue with his volume.

We simply donít have a good 3-point shooting team. They win with defensive effort.
You are comparing apples to oranges. What were James' career stats in the middle of his sophomore year?
__________________
The pessimist may be right in the long run, but the optimist has a better time during the trip.

MPS - Charter Member of the Sunshine Pumpers Club, OU Chapter!
MsProudSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:22 PM   #161
oudna
All-American
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,801
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverocks35 View Post
You don't think Manek is a good shooter???? WTF?
No. And I donít think he should be taking 5 3s per game. I said the same about Trae Young with the Hawks.

Interested what analytics would say about his game.
oudna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:25 PM   #162
oudna
All-American
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,801
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTalk View Post
You have something against him!? He was in HS, he was last year, heís in a little slump. Heíll be fine.
Career away from LNC
32-of-118 27% 3FG
17-of-29 59% FT
oudna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:09 PM   #163
coolm
National Champion
 
coolm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,799
Default Re: OU v OSU

brady manek should be taking as many 3's as he feels comfortable taking. slipping into that sweet muscle memory groove takes repetition and confidence and rhythm. he puts enough pressure on himself and he's made tremendous gains otherwise so he's not a problem at all. he needs to be patted on the back and told to keep shooting.
coolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:57 PM   #164
oudna
All-American
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,801
Default Re: OU v OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm View Post
brady manek should be taking as many 3's as he feels comfortable taking. slipping into that sweet muscle memory groove takes repetition and confidence and rhythm. he puts enough pressure on himself and he's made tremendous gains otherwise so he's not a problem at all. he needs to be patted on the back and told to keep shooting.
Trae Young

Before Dec 4th
5.8 attempts per game
.248 3P%

After Dec 4th
3.6 attempts per game
.400 3P%

Sometimes less is more
oudna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com