ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 11-15-2021, 02:55 PM   #26
skyvue
National Champion

Default Re: Team

If we were 0-2 (or, perhaps more apt, if we had two 6-8 point victories), would we be saying it was too early to panic?
Old 11-15-2021, 06:24 PM   #27
Soonerinkc
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyvue View Post
If we were 0-2 (or, perhaps more apt, if we had two 6-8 point victories), would we be saying it was too early to panic?
to me...no. Got to give the guy some time...now, we go below .500 this yr and continue that trend...yes.

Obviously I don't think we'll go below .500 overall...league I'd expect at least .500 hopefully a game or 2 above.
Soonerinkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 12:17 AM   #28
skyvue
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerinkc View Post
to me...no. Got to give the guy some time...now, we go below .500 this yr and continue that trend...yes.

Obviously I don't think we'll go below .500 overall...league I'd expect at least .500 hopefully a game or 2 above.
I agree. My point was there was little not to like about our win over UTSA. I'm not saying they're world-beaters, but they scored 97 in their opener, and we held them less than half that. On top of that, we scored 96, so no complaints there, either. It doesn't assure us of anything going forward, but no win does, so I prefer to enjoy each win on its own terms. I'm not worried now about how good we'll be in January, February or March. We were good the other night, and it was a satisfying win.
Old 11-16-2021, 05:55 PM   #29
OULad
Role Player

No one should redshirt. We shouldnt be recruiting players that need to do that anymore.
OULad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 10:41 PM   #30
CoachTalk
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OULad View Post
No one should redshirt. We shouldnt be recruiting players that need to do that anymore.
National champs Baylor says hello.
CoachTalk is offline   Reply With Quote