ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > The Wayman Tisdale Men's Hoops Board

Old 06-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #51
vbdad
Role Player

Default Re: A new grad transfer prospect has emerged [Mikyle McIntosh]

Quote:
Originally Posted by usedtobe1 View Post
Oregon only has 1 open scholarship and they had 2 prospects rated higher than McIntosh. Brian Bowen is a 5-star HS wing out of Detroit but he might have enrolled at Louisville this weekend.

The other is Cameron Johnson who is a Pitt transfer who is immediately eligible with 2 years of eligibility left. I think he's visiting North Carolina on Monday and has an offer from Kentucky. He's probably the best available transfer but Pitt is trying to limit the schools he can transfer to.

Oregon may grow tired of chasing the other 2 guys and sign McIntosh..... who hasn't tipped his hand on where he might be leaning.
Do they really only have one open scholarship? I was under the impression that they still have several openings. They had a bunch of guys declare early and others decide to transfer. I really don't know their situation but was given the impression they were getting almost a whole new team.
vbdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:37 PM   #52
usedtobe1
Administrator

Default Re: A new grad transfer prospect has emerged [Mikyle McIntosh]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbdad View Post
Do they really only have one open scholarship? I was under the impression that they still have several openings. They had a bunch of guys declare early and others decide to transfer. I really don't know their situation but was given the impression they were getting almost a whole new team.
I was just repeating info from one of their message boards. They ask the question if Altman would take McIntosh's commitment, or wait on Bowen or Johnson. It sure sounds like they only have one open scholarship.

http://oregon.247sports.com/Board/45...tosh--52963192
usedtobe1 is offline   Reply With Quote