ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Women's Hoops Talk

Old 10-06-2021, 11:56 AM   #1
Soonercuda
All-Conference

Default Rylee Grays 2023

I saw a tweet that indicated Rylee Grays 2023 6’3” P from Houston area was in for an unofficial visit. She is ranked in the top 50 of the 2023 class.

Last edited by Soonercuda; 10-06-2021 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Found tweet to confirm unofficial visit
Soonercuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 05:50 PM   #2
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16

That would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 06:31 PM   #3
SoonerSpock
Elite Eight

Default Re: Rylee Grays 2023

Dad's comment "made us feel like Sooners 4 a day despite being frm TX 😂" Not a very strong positive for OU. Could be his way of saying "and we are not interested". JMHO.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:13 PM   #4
Soonercuda
All-Conference

I disagree with your assessment….by the way the tweet is from Rylee’s mom not her dad. That tweet is the only pinned tweet on her mom’s Twitter feed and she made a point to first call the unofficial visit awesome. She also made the effort to mention several people that hosted her daughter on the visit. It appears to me she was very impressed by Coach Jennie and the staff. The last line is her mom’s way of injecting a bit of self deprecating humor to the tweet.
Soonercuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 11:07 PM   #5
SoonerSpock
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonercuda View Post
I disagree with your assessmentÖ.by the way the tweet is from Ryleeís mom not her dad. That tweet is the only pinned tweet on her momís Twitter feed and she made a point to first call the unofficial visit awesome. She also made the effort to mention several people that hosted her daughter on the visit. It appears to me she was very impressed by Coach Jennie and the staff. The last line is her momís way of injecting a bit of self deprecating humor to the tweet.
To each is own I guess. Perhaps I could agree with you more so had she said made us feel like Sooners despite being from Texas instead of made us feel like Sooners "for a day" despite being from Texas. But we may have to wait for a year plus before that decision is made and her John Henry is on he dotted line.