ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 10-29-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
AdaSooner
Administrator

Default Nerlens Noel

Holy moly, Batman! What inspired Nerlens Noel to put on his super hero cape in last night’s game against Phoenix?

According to the postgame report, Noel learned he would start at center in place of an ailing Steven Adams a few minutes before tip off. He responded with 20 points, 15 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists and a steal. I watched the game. He was impressive, especially on defense where he used his length, athleticism and quickness to hound and harass the Sun’s players.

Is he capable of a performance like that more often, or was that an anomaly? I’ll admit that I don’t know much about this guy.
AdaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:38 AM   #2
BCSooners
All-Conference

Default Re: Nerlens Noel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaSooner View Post
Holy moly, Batman! What inspired Nerlens Noel to put on his super hero cape in last nightís game against Phoenix?

According to the postgame report, Noel learned he would start at center in place of an ailing Steven Adams a few minutes before tip off. He responded with 20 points, 15 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists and a steal. I watched the game. He was impressive, especially on defense where he used his length, athleticism and quickness to hound and harass the Sunís players.

Is he capable of a performance like that more often, or was that an anomaly? Iíll admit that I donít know much about this guy.
That performance is an anomaly, but he is a starting center in this league when healthy. He turned down a 4 year - $70 million contract from the Mavs. Then last year was his contract year and he got hurt. So the Thunder got him for 1 year cheap & he is out to prove he's healthy and worth a lot of $$$.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote