ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Women's Hoops Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2019, 07:20 AM   #126
Soonerguy06
Role Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 501
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSpock View Post
Look at OU's record against OU's top WBB rival Baylor and Kim for the period 2000-2019. Sherri trails only 20-23. Much more than acceptable. However when you look at the record in more depth Sherri's record against Kim 2000-2010 was 19-6 and Sherri won 10 regular season and conference championships while going to 3 Final Fours plus a Sweet 16. Since our Final Four in 2010 (2011-2019) our record against Baylor is 1-17 and we have won zero conference championships and had only 2 Sweet 16 appearances. By 5 year increments the records are 9-2, 8-4, 2-8 and 1-9. I see a trend and a red flag there.
Thanks for the numbers, to see it like that in writing really makes me concerned as well, not that I wasn't already, but this illustrates the steep decline. I will say once again, I hope the addition of two new coaches and maybe one or two spring commitments will make a difference for next season! Fingers crossed!

I will say if SC brought in anywhere close to the same amount of amazing players on a consistent basis like BU & Texas you would see a lot more championships from us. When she has had similar caliber players she has had success. It all comes down to recruiting. Maybe changing your 'system' in order to get these players here again.

Last edited by Soonerguy06; 03-15-2019 at 07:23 AM.
Soonerguy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:48 AM   #127
Soonerbay
Role Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 873
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSpock View Post
Look at OU's record against OU's top WBB rival Baylor and Kim for the period 2000-2019. Sherri trails only 20-23. Much more than acceptable. However when you look at the record in more depth Sherri's record against Kim 2000-2010 was 19-6 and Sherri won 10 regular season and conference championships while going to 3 Final Fours plus a Sweet 16. Since our Final Four in 2010 (2011-2019) our record against Baylor is 1-17 and we have won zero conference championships and had only 2 Sweet 16 appearances. By 5 year increments the records are 9-2, 8-4, 2-8 and 1-9. I see a trend and a red flag there.
Exactly. Data/receipts don't lie. And when I've stated that I saw this day coming, it's not because I have a genie in a bottle. It's based on what I've been told about any number of factors that will affect productivity and the overall success of the team. The 2002 FF appearance was a different era and style of play. OU had just what they needed that season to meet that style of play and get to the FF, along with a great NCAA bracket. They matched up very well until of course UCONN. They could have done the same in 2006, but SC chose to go with senior players versus the best match-ups. AND based on the bracket and match-ups, it was a great chance to win the NC.

SC didn't even believe the Paris twins were going to OU. They knew that Cal was a 15 minute drive from their home and where they usually went to camps and to see college games. Cal lost their opportunity when the new AD did not extend the current coach's contract. They also knew the twins and EArriaran wanted to play together. Smart recruits look at rosters and potential incoming recruits to help make the decision as to where to attend. They realize that it is about relationships and chemistry; ultimately how they are going to perform on the court. They want like minded, winner mentality type teammates and believe that other winners will follow. It's not rocket science. The coaches that are consistently in the top 25 reload each year; some better than others. But they reload and maintain winning seasons. SC is the only one I've seen that does not want them. How is it that BGrinner never had an official visit to OU and she named CParis as her favorite college player? A coach with an ounce of recruiting ability should have at least gotten her to the campus and offered. And for all of the BGriner haters...if she had been blowing out baylor while in an OU uniform, everyone would have been jumping for joy and talking about her sexuality choices have nothing to do with her as a person and student-athlete. Even the holiest of rollers would have been cheering and praying that she'd see the light and change her ways off the court. Just real talk! But again...how did OU not recruit her and expect to compete. Mulkey loves that she's kicking OU's butt because she remembers those years when her teams were getting whooped on by OU. That seems like 100 years ago...it's been so long.

And it's about experience in big game situations. That's exactly how the 2010 FF occurred. It's been said/rumored (and I say that because I didn't hear it directly...however the person that told me knew first hand) that SC didn't believe the 2010 team would have a winning season, but they were determined to prove her wrong. And they were good enough to do it because of experience, chemistry and they had enough skill to go with their determination.

Bottom line...and for whatever reason...top recruits who wanted to attend OU were not welcomed or offered. Some were not even recruited and others were recruited but SC declined. You need skilled players that have a determination to work hard and win to be able to get deep into the tournament each year. You have to constantly reload and strategically plan to always have experience players and some leaders. They also need development and great coaching, something that has been absent at OU. Coaches also need big game experience and need to know how to adjust in game time situations. There is no reason why they should not have won the 2009 game against Louisville. SC was simply out coached. Walz adjusted. He had a five minute strategy, a two minute strategy and a final shot clock strategy.

I could care less about someone's opinion that "I hate SC". I don't KNOW her. Furthermore, hate is a strong word. Yes, I hate it that a team I've supported does not have great leadership. But hating people is not a part of me. And I've said in the past that she had some great attributes; community service, fundraising and other stuff like the writing in journals. X's and O's...not so much. And junior...Lord help him! And for the 100th time, the nepotism is just wrong.

When the've gotten some decent recruits in these later years, many of them leave. Did we forget that CWalker fiasco? She left before she got there. There's just too much happening with recruits. And it ultimately affects productivity.

Last edited by Soonerbay; 03-15-2019 at 07:54 AM.
Soonerbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:15 AM   #128
CoachTalk
Final Four
 
CoachTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,251
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Lol how nice of you to show up on the womenís board for once...
I read everything...

I chime in every now and then....

Obviously, I don't follow it as close but I try to stay afloat.
CoachTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:10 AM   #129
zacj33
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 82
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

One possible name to look out for is Lacey Goldwire. She is an assistant for Mike Neighbors at Arkansas. She also recruited Megan Gustafson at Iowa when she was there. Lacey is an Oklahoma native that played at East Central in Ada and was a grad assistant at OSU.
zacj33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:55 AM   #130
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,531
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

She looks like she would be a good candidate and fresh face, but, again, you want to come to a program for a year to three years max under troubled circumstances? Joe C. cannot guarantee an assistant coach a job if he decides Sherri has to go.

I just don't know what to think about the possibility we have of getting quality assistant head coaches when everything is so tenuous. I'd like to think we still have a significant enough profile as a program that we could be a draw.

All we can do is wait and see and hope for the best. These assistants will be the toughest decision Sherri and Joe have had to make for this program in 20 years.

This, time, thought, Joe reportedly has the final say, which we can all hope will be a major step forward. His judgement for OU has been tremendous.

Last edited by Oliver Hardy; 03-15-2019 at 12:03 PM.
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:00 PM   #131
Sweetest OU Girl
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sooner Heaven
Posts: 1,779
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Hardy View Post
She looks like she would be a good candidate and fresh face, but, again, you want to come to a program for a year to three years max under troubled circumstances? Joe C. cannot guarantee an assistant coach a job if he decides Sherri has to go.

I just don't know what to think about the possibility we have of getting quality assistant head coaches when everything is so tenuous. I'd like to think we still have a significant enough profile as a program that we could be a draw.

All we can do is wait and see and hope for the best. These assistants will be the toughest decision Sherri and Joe have had to make for this program in 20 years.

This, time, thought, Joe reportedly has the final say, which we can all hope will be a major step forward. His judgement for OU has been tremendous.
liver,

Why do you always seem to think only a man is smart enough to make decisions? And since you always post as if that is your way of seeing the world, why do you even watch women's basketball?

And if you think about it, what is it that makes you think JC is so great? He does love money. And due to that, he often makes decisions that are not what is best for the fans or attendance, or even the programs. But if you think he is the one deciding who the assistant coaches are, then he is the one pushing nepotism. Do you understand that?
Sweetest OU Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:28 PM   #132
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,531
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

I'm not looking for an argument.

All I said was that based on information available to some of us from another board, that Joe C. now (as in the last few weeks) has to sign off on all hiring decisions (that's new) and that could be a good thing. We've gotten a sample of what gets turned out with Sherri making all the decisions. She hires her son and only wins 8 games.

So, it seems like some kind of significant change is in order. Under pressure, allegedly, she fired Pam and Chad. The information many of us have been given is that Joe now has to approve all hires whereas before he didn't (hello junior)!

I think it might be better, at this time, to have an additional set of proven eyes review and approve any new hiring. Joe has proven he can thread the needle and do a great job on several occasions. He hasn't missed in my opinion since becoming A.D.

It's just that simple.

And for the record: All but one of my bosses professionally have been women. Ive been married 50 years and I have daughters and granddaughters. Most of my best friends are women. And I actually prefer working with women.

Oh, and my grandmother and mother raised me by themselves.

ME???? Trouble with women being in the boss or the authority? Hardly.

And, FTR, I have been a big supporter of Sherri and the program until she started losing like John Blake.

As usual, you barely know what you're talking about.

Last edited by Oliver Hardy; 03-15-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:31 PM   #133
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,531
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

+1 to Bay

Last edited by Oliver Hardy; 03-15-2019 at 02:34 PM.
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:37 PM   #134
SoonerSpock
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 4,175
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetest OU Girl View Post
liver,

Why do you always seem to think only a man is smart enough to make decisions? And since you always post as if that is your way of seeing the world, why do you even watch women's basketball?

And if you think about it, what is it that makes you think JC is so great? He does love money. And due to that, he often makes decisions that are not what is best for the fans or attendance, or even the programs. But if you think he is the one deciding who the assistant coaches are, then he is the one pushing nepotism. Do you understand that?
So if OH thinks Joe reportedly has the final say, which we can all hope will be a major step forward and his judgement for OU has been tremendous it is a gender issue? OH never mentioned gender. OH never said anyone was smarter than anyone else. You are the one who brought gender into the discussion when you stated: Why do you always seem to think only a man is smart enough to make decisions? OH instead said: These assistants will be the toughest decision Sherri and Joe have had to make for this program in 20 years. Note OH did mentioned Sherri first with regard to the assistants hiring decision.

No question Joe C. has supported nepotism multiple times in at least 5 sports football, MBB, WBB, Softball and WGYM that I know of and while not against the law is a bad business practice. Especially at a public university.
__________________
Whether you think you can or think that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford.
SoonerSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:44 PM   #135
Soonerbay
Role Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 873
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSpock View Post
So if OH thinks Joe reportedly has the final say, which we can all hope will be a major step forward and his judgement for OU has been tremendous it is a gender issue? OH never mentioned gender. OH never said anyone was smarter than anyone else. You are the one who brought gender into the discussion when you stated: Why do you always seem to think only a man is smart enough to make decisions? OH instead said: These assistants will be the toughest decision Sherri and Joe have had to make for this program in 20 years. Note OH did mentioned Sherri first with regard to the assistants hiring decision.

No question Joe C. has supported nepotism multiple times in at least 5 sports football, MBB, WBB, Softball and WGYM that I know of and while not against the law is a bad business practice. Especially at a public university.


Have any of the hiring of family members been such as the one with SC and CC? What I mean by that is the only job it appears CC has had in his life is with his mother. I really don't have too big of a problem with family members on the same coaching staff IF (big IF) they have each earned their experience separate and apart from one another, before working in a major college or pro team.
Soonerbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:46 PM   #136
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,531
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

+1 Spock. Vulcans are always smarter than humans.
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:05 PM   #137
Salt City Sooner
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 481
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Hardy View Post
I'm not looking for an argument.

All I said was that based on information available to some of us from another board, that Joe C. now (as in the last few weeks) has to sign off on all hiring decisions (that's new) and that could be a good thing. We've gotten a sample of what gets turned out with Sherri making all the decisions. She hires her son and only wins 8 games.

So, it seems like some kind of significant change is in order. Under pressure, allegedly, she fired Pam and Chad. The information many of us have been given is that Joe now has to approve all hires whereas before he didn't (hello junior)!

I think it might be better, at this time, to have an additional set of proven eyes review and approve any new hiring. Joe has proven he can thread the needle and do a great job on several occasions. He hasn't missed in my opinion since becoming A.D.

It's just that simple.

And for the record: All but one of my bosses professionally have been women. Ive been married 50 years and I have daughters and granddaughters. Most of my best friends are women. And I actually prefer working with women.

Oh, and my grandmother and mother raised me by themselves.

ME???? Trouble with women being in the boss or the authority? Hardly.

And, FTR, I have been a big supporter of Sherri and the program until she started losing like John Blake.

As usual, you barely know what you're talking about.
The name Capel ring a bell?

Agree w/ the rest though, JCís record has been none too shabby at all.
__________________
" I believe that the pat on the back is one of the greatest motivating factors we have. Of course, occasionally, that pat has to be a little lower & a little harder."

-John Wooden-
Salt City Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:09 PM   #138
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,531
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Capel was OK for a bit, but I had forgotten about him. Wait, wasn't he before Joe and in the Duncan era? I truly can't remember and I'm too lazy today to go check. I haven't liked men's basketball since I was at the scorer's bench keeping stats for Tubbs and his boys.

That was a big hoot every game, let me tell ya!
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:35 PM   #139
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,531
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Isn't Patti's son on her coaching staff. Maybe there. All others that I am aware of the siblings or whatever had significant coaching experience -- such as the Stoops.

Some would argue Switzer and John Blake...LOL
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:40 PM   #140
SoonerSpock
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 4,175
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

You can add Pete Hughes baseball, Santiago Restrepo volleyball and Mark Cody wrestling to the Jeff Capel list. Could be unaware of a couple more.
__________________
Whether you think you can or think that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford.
SoonerSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:46 PM   #141
sybarite
National Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15,038
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSpock View Post
So if OH thinks Joe reportedly has the final say, which we can all hope will be a major step forward and his judgement for OU has been tremendous it is a gender issue? OH never mentioned gender. OH never said anyone was smarter than anyone else. You are the one who brought gender into the discussion when you stated: Why do you always seem to think only a man is smart enough to make decisions? OH instead said: These assistants will be the toughest decision Sherri and Joe have had to make for this program in 20 years. Note OH did mentioned Sherri first with regard to the assistants hiring decision.

No question Joe C. has supported nepotism multiple times in at least 5 sports football, MBB, WBB, Softball and WGYM that I know of and while not against the law is a bad business practice. Especially at a public university.
Your syntax is not up to your standards. I don't agree with much that you say, about almost every subject. But, I can usually understand your logic.

I don't know what an individual's position on sexism might be. I don't really look at most posts with an identity in mind, especially when they all seemed to be blending together as though written by a single poster and regurgitated, which became an issue about five years ago. But, there has always been a "gender issue."

Nobody ever stopped the men's program, and I can remember when the entire crowd consisted of Diogenes with his lantern searching the field house for a fan. Even after a solid program had been initiated, there was the crowd that insisted that we just had to have another Bo Overton, that Sherri couldn't coach defense, and it had been all Bo. It always seems that people want to ignore the success of a coach who took nothing and went to the Final Four without name players, as though she had no idea how to recruit, coach, or build a team.

About the only thing that I am willing to concede is that she has violated the nepotism issue.
sybarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:53 PM   #142
SoonerSpock
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 4,175
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybarite View Post
Your syntax is not up to your standards. I don't agree with much that you say, about almost every subject. But, I can usually understand your logic.

I don't know what an individual's position on sexism might be. I don't really look at most posts with an identity in mind, especially when they all seemed to be blending together as though written by a single poster and regurgitated, which became an issue about five years ago. But, there has always been a "gender issue."

Nobody ever stopped the men's program, and I can remember when the entire crowd consisted of Diogenes with his lantern searching the field house for a fan. Even after a solid program had been initiated, there was the crowd that insisted that we just had to have another Bo Overton, that Sherri couldn't coach defense, and it had been all Bo. It always seems that people want to ignore the success of a coach who took nothing and went to the Final Four without name players, as though she had no idea how to recruit, coach, or build a team.

About the only thing that I am willing to concede is that she has violated the nepotism issue.
And what does any of the above have to do with OH's statements regarding the tough decision to be made in hiring the new WBB assistant coaches? For certain it had nothing to do with gender like yours and SOG's ramblings.
__________________
Whether you think you can or think that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford.

Last edited by SoonerSpock; 03-15-2019 at 04:04 PM.
SoonerSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:07 PM   #143
sybarite
National Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15,038
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSpock View Post
And what does any of the above have to do with OH's statements regarding the tough decision to be made in hiring the new WBB assistant coaches? For certain it had nothing to do with gender like yours and SOG's ramblings.
I didn't mention anyone. Did I. I was responding to your post.
sybarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:22 PM   #144
SoonerSpock
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 4,175
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybarite View Post
I didn't mention anyone. Did I. I was responding to your post.
No you were rambling about a bunch of crap that had nothing to do with my post which regard nothing but the SOG's comments regarding OH's post.
__________________
Whether you think you can or think that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford.
SoonerSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:37 PM   #145
SoonerSpock
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 4,175
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybarite View Post
I didn't mention anyone. Did I. I was responding to your post.
No you were rambling about a bunch of crap that had nothing to do with my post. A post about nothing but inappropriateness of SOG's erroneously accusing OH of gender issues and concurring with her comments on Castiglione's involvement with nepotism.
__________________
Whether you think you can or think that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford.
SoonerSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:59 PM   #146
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,531
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

+1, once again, to the great and omnipotent Spock!
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:38 PM   #147
atlantasooner
All-Conference
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Nepotism ScoreCard under Joe C
Football
Mike tour 1 = A (at the time Mike was arguably one of the best DCs in CFB)
Mike tour 2 = F and has cost OU two national title chances in football (Mike was not a top DC in CFB and his Arizona teams were not good defensively the last years)
I hope Riley's brother never shows up in Norman

Men's Hoops
Kevin Kruger = two sub par seasons with a lottery pick one season and Lon badly misses Steve Henson. Kevin had limited experience elsewhere two year at Northern Arizona. = C-
You could argue Lon is missing both his former elite assistants and make a big mistake
going with Kevin instead of a more veteran assistant.

Softball
Gasso = so far no problem. JT did spend two season at other programs. He left OU. = A

Volleyball?
I'm guessing this didn't go well = didn't bother to look up

Women's Hoops
Colton has zero experience outside of OU. NONE. Even his OU experience is extremely limited.
So far things are sucking balls. = F

Overall, if I was Joe C . I'd ban the practice completely.
the Mike Stoops fiasco is bad enough.
atlantasooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:40 PM   #148
SoonerSpock
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 4,175
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantasooner View Post
Nepotism ScoreCard under Joe C
Football
Mike tour 1 = A (at the time Mike was arguably one of the best DCs in CFB)
Mike tour 2 = F and has cost OU two national title chances in football (Mike was not a top DC in CFB and his Arizona teams were not good defensively the last years)
I hope Riley's brother never shows up in Norman

Men's Hoops
Kevin Kruger = two sub par seasons with a lottery pick one season and Lon badly misses Steve Henson. Kevin had limited experience elsewhere two year at Northern Arizona. = C-
You could argue Lon is missing both his former elite assistants and make a big mistake
going with Kevin instead of a more veteran assistant.

Softball
Gasso = so far no problem. JT did spend two season at other programs. He left OU. = A

Volleyball?
I'm guessing this didn't go well = didn't bother to look up

Women's Hoops
Colton has zero experience outside of OU. NONE. Even his OU experience is extremely limited.
So far things are sucking balls. = F

Overall, if I was Joe C . I'd ban the practice completely.
the Mike Stoops fiasco is bad enough.
Bingo!!
__________________
Whether you think you can or think that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford.
SoonerSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:51 PM   #149
sybarite
National Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15,038
Default Re: Coale "fires" DeCosta and Thraikill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerSpock View Post
No you were rambling about a bunch of crap that had nothing to do with my post. A post about nothing but inappropriateness of SOG's erroneously accusing OH of gender issues and concurring with her comments on Castiglione's involvement with nepotism.
And, this is why I stopped reading most of your posts, as well as those of others.
sybarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:27 PM   #150
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16
 
Oliver Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,531
Default

The 2nd go round with Mike was pretty bad.

I donít follow any OU sports other than Football and WWB.

Seems like PGís son must be pretty good. I have a good friend who is about to convince me to be a softball fan.

I havenít followed OU menís BB since Tubbs left and Iím not planning to do so.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com