ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Campus Corner

Old 01-14-2019, 01:51 PM   #1
TulsaWorld
Walk-on

Default NFL Draft declarations

The #Sooners players who have declared early for NFL Draft:

*Rodney Anderson
*Marquise Brown
*Bobby Evans
*Cody Ford
*Kyler Murray

Quote:
Kyler Murray has declared for early entry into the NFL Draft, the Oklahoma quarterback announced on Twitter on Monday afternoon.

The decision, which came on deadline day for a decision, is not surprising. Murray’s choice also isn’t a finalization of his future. Murray still has the option to play for the Oakland Athletics, who selected him No. 9 overall in the Major League Baseball draft.

What the announcement does do is sever ties with Oklahoma, although it was improbable the Heisman Trophy winner would return for a senior season.
Link
Old 02-11-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
TulsaWorld
Walk-on

Default Re: NFL Draft declarations

Fyi the latest on Kyler...

Quote:
Kyler Murray aims to continue his athletic career on Sundays this fall.

The former Oklahoma quarterback has made a decision to play in the NFL, bypassing a professional baseball career. His announcement came via social media on Monday afternoon.

“Football has been my love and passion my entire life. I was raised to play QB and I very much look forward to dedicating (100 percent) of myself to being the best QB possible and winning NFL championships.”