ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings NET bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > The Wayman Tisdale Men's Hoops Board

Old 01-06-2023, 01:29 PM   #1876
WichitaSooner
Sweet 16

Default Re: NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
not a suprise at all but Lakers have Guaranteed AR for the rest of the Season

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ntracts-season
He made a sweet inbounds pass to Westbrook for a layup that extended their lead to 3 in the last few seconds in their last game. He is such a smart, heady player. Really fun to watch him succeed.

As an aside, for people who donít like the NBA, I wonít try to change your minds and convince you to watch entire games. But one thing I always find amazing is how well teams execute at the end of games. Itís not uncommon for both teams to make lead-changing shots in the last 10 seconds of a game. The guys are so skilled at passing, and getting off shots even when closely guarded. The talent/skill in the league right now is off the charts.
WichitaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 12:15 PM   #1877
jmizzy4ou
All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by WichitaSooner View Post
He made a sweet inbounds pass to Westbrook for a layup that extended their lead to 3 in the last few seconds in their last game. He is such a smart, heady player. Really fun to watch him succeed.

As an aside, for people who donít like the NBA, I wonít try to change your minds and convince you to watch entire games. But one thing I always find amazing is how well teams execute at the end of games. Itís not uncommon for both teams to make lead-changing shots in the last 10 seconds of a game. The guys are so skilled at passing, and getting off shots even when closely guarded. The talent/skill in the league right now is off the charts.

I agree 100%. My NBA League Pass subscription is by far the most used in my home.
jmizzy4ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 09:15 PM   #1878
NickZepp
National Champion

Trae and company beat Dallas tonight. 18 points and 12 assists.

Buddy was back in OKC tonight. 1 Three early in the game and nothing much after that. The Thunder may be the best team in the NBA since January began they are blowing Indiana out as I type.
NickZepp is online now   Reply With Quote