ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Women's Hoops Talk

Old 04-27-2020, 06:28 PM   #1
mikeareese
Role Player

Default 2021 twitter follows

1. Sara Pucket (6-2, Ala) 2. Chantae Embry(6-0, OK) 3. Bre'yon White(6-0, TX) 4. Tatianna Popa(6-5, OH) 5. Payton Andrews(5-10, OK) 6. Talia Van Oelhoffen(5-11, WA) 7. Wynter Rogers(6-0, AR) 8. Aniya Boland(5-8, PA) 9. Damiya Hagemann(5-7, MI) 10.Bree Salenbien(6-3, MI) 11. Kaley Perkins(6-1, TX). I like Talia Van Oelhoffen, Wynter Rogers, Kaley Perkins, and Chantae Embry. Payton Andrews I always thought could be a good 3 point shooter. I see videos of her practicing all the time at home.
mikeareese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 06:51 PM   #2
Mac
Administrator

Default Re: 2021 twitter follows

Puckett is the only 100 player with any size OU is currently looking at, and from what I heard she could join her friend who committed to Tennessee recently... Salenbien is more of a guard then a post, and probably wouldn’t pick OU since she would be the tallest player on the team...
Old 05-12-2020, 10:39 AM   #3
Mac
Administrator

Breanne Salenbien has committed to Gonzaga...
Old 05-15-2020, 08:24 AM   #4
Mac
Administrator

Rumor out of Oregon st has Talia committed to them... I hope it’s not true, I think she was our only chance to bring in a top 10 player.
Old 05-16-2020, 07:26 PM   #5
Mac
Administrator

von Oelfhoffen has committed to Oregon state... rumor has it that she wanted to play point guard in college, something she could have done at OU... I’m guessing she dropped the sooners a long time ago, and Sherri picked up Washington...

Hunter from Texas has been to OU, and looks really good, maybe she will show some interest in OU once she has a list of finals. I’m not sure how many OU can take in the 2021 class but Kyndall Hunter and Maryam Dauda and 1 more big to go along with Washington and Perkins could be one of the better OU classes in a while.
Old 05-23-2020, 03:40 PM   #6
Mac
Administrator

Sara Puckett Committed to Tennessee, Bartlett is the only 2021 big that I know OU is still involved with...
Old 05-25-2020, 03:39 PM   #7
mikeareese
Role Player

I would still take Tatiana Popa(6-5). If you have seen her Hudl. She has good hands. Saw a video of her dribbling between her legs in a drill. I think Paris could coach her up. OU doesn't need a superstar at the 5. Just someone that will be consistent every game. Her father is Constantin Popa(7-3) played at Miami and got drafted 2nd round. Now he is a head coach. She has over 15 small school offers. I would offer. Father trains her
mikeareese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 08:06 AM   #8
Mac
Administrator

Tech is her biggest offer to date, I can’t see her making much of an impact at OU, she also runs the floor a bit on the slower side, I can’t see her keeping up with the post that Baylor and Texas are bring in...

At this time Mo Wiggins from Michigan looks like the only player OU is still recruiting.
Old 06-13-2020, 08:19 PM   #9
Mac
Administrator

Ou target Mo Wiggins has committed to UNC... with Perkins, White, and Washington already a part of our 2021 class I didn’t think another guard would be coming in... Popa is still a possible target, but idk how good she is... Hagemann is a guard but she’s a top 20 prospect, could be our future at point guard if she’s looking at Ou... Embry and Boland are both undersized power forwards at 5’11, but both look athletic...

Last edited by Mac; 06-13-2020 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Ou didn’t make Hagemann’s top 7
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote