ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > The Wayman Tisdale Men's Hoops Board

Old 02-26-2021, 08:40 AM   #151
opsooner
National Champion

Hmmm. One would think that the Big 12 would know the league rules before they scheduled the games in the first place. Oh well, at least we can count on them to put key games on ESPN+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
opsooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 08:52 AM   #152
WichitaSooner
All-Conference

Default Re: Big 12 games--2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by opsooner View Post
Hmmm. One would think that the Big 12 would know the league rules before they scheduled the games in the first place. Oh well, at least we can count on them to put key games on ESPN+.

They did know. When they announced the rescheduled games on Tuesday, they said the game that had been scheduled for this week wouldn’t be played because it would have forced Baylor into consecutive, three-game weeks.

I think the league was in a tough spot and did the best they could. And since these games had to be scheduled on the fly, other games from other leagues were already scheduled to be on the main ESPN networks.
WichitaSooner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 06:04 PM   #153
opsooner
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WichitaSooner View Post
They did know. When they announced the rescheduled games on Tuesday, they said the game that had been scheduled for this week wouldn’t be played because it would have forced Baylor into consecutive, three-game weeks.

I think the league was in a tough spot and did the best they could. And since these games had to be scheduled on the fly, other games from other leagues were already scheduled to be on the main ESPN networks.

Interesting. I was reading articles on Thu that said they thought the game had been rescheduled but were awaiting an official word from Big 12. I guess just communication issues with some in the press.

opsooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM   #154
WichitaSooner
All-Conference

Huge slate of games today. I think as an OU fan, we should be cheering for Tech and Baylor. I expect the WVU/KSU game to be a thorough beatdown, but those other games could be great ones. I have a bad feeling KU might rise to the occasion and beat Baylor.
WichitaSooner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM   #155
BoulderSooner
Administrator

Tech wins that is good
BoulderSooner is offline   Reply With Quote