ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings NET bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > The Wayman Tisdale Men's Hoops Board

Old 10-01-2022, 12:38 PM   #51
skyvue
National Champion

Default Re: 2022-2023 Season Schedule news

I'm grateful for the distraction of fall softball, which starts on Monday.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:26 AM   #52
AdaSooner
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyvue View Post
I'm grateful for the distraction of fall softball, which starts on Monday.
Me too! Softball is not just a distraction for me, I look forward to it the same as any other major OU sport.

OU fans don’t know what they’re missing by ignoring one of the most dominant programs in college sports in the past few years. I won’t be at all surprised if we complete the trifecta this season.
AdaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 11:22 AM   #53
BCSooners
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaSooner View Post
Me too! Softball is not just a distraction for me, I look forward to it the same as any other major OU sport.

OU fans don’t know what they’re missing by ignoring one of the most dominant programs in college sports in the past few years. I won’t be at all surprised if we complete the trifecta this season.
As of now, they're a top contender every year no matter who they lose.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 12:52 PM   #54
skyvue
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaSooner View Post

Yes, I just meant to "distract" me from our gridiron woes. Softball is every bit as important to me as any sport in which OU competes. I gave my first big (by my standards) donation to the softball program in the spring. The fall games are just exhibitions, but I'll be glued to my TV for every one of them.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:38 AM   #55
Soonerguy06
Role Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyvue View Post
Yes, I just meant to "distract" me from our gridiron woes. Softball is every bit as important to me as any sport in which OU competes. I gave my first big (by my standards) donation to the softball program in the spring. The fall games are just exhibitions, but I'll be glued to my TV for every one of them.
Agree with you on that one! It was painful to watch last game and I'm not going to spend 3 hours watching this weekend that's for sure. I hope they get it together, but you have got to expect some tough days with a new coaching staff and roster. The guy that predicted our FB goes 7-5 this season might not be that far off, unfortunately. Just not seeing anything that promising right now.
Soonerguy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 06:35 PM   #56
Soonerinkc
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerguy06 View Post
Agree with you on that one! It was painful to watch last game and I'm not going to spend 3 hours watching this weekend that's for sure. I hope they get it together, but you have got to expect some tough days with a new coaching staff and roster. The guy that predicted our FB goes 7-5 this season might not be that far off, unfortunately. Just not seeing anything that promising right now.
I’ll pray for 7-5… without Gabriel our offense is dead…
Soonerinkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 06:36 PM   #57
Soonerinkc
Elite Eight

I’m def in the softball camp. PG is kicking butt…I really enjoy watching. I almost came down for the CWS. Def this year if we go
Soonerinkc is offline   Reply With Quote