ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Women's Hoops Talk

Old 03-12-2020, 12:54 PM   #1
Soonercuda
All-Conference

Default Season Over...Sherri???

The season is now over so the question regarding Sherri returning next year should be answered in the next few days. Though I guess Joe C is busy trying to determine what sports to suspend.
Soonercuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 02:31 PM   #2
SoonerSpock
Elite Eight

Default Re: Season Over...Sherri???

I suspect all of them although they may just suspend attendance and play the games. Beats me. Baseball (4 freshmen and 3 sophomores) and softball (4 freshmen) pitching staffs.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:32 PM   #3
BanjoCharley
Starter

So many more important questions.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:40 PM   #4
Soonerguy06
Role Player

I'm just truly disappointed in SC. It's very clear that little work as done to make much improvement from last season. This year's schedule was a bit softer, so I don't really look at this year as an improvement on last year. It's clear to me SC either no longer has the goods, or she's just burned out and needs to let someone with more pride and desire to take over the program, before it's too late. I don't believe another season with her at the helm would produce any different results - she won't go out and find the productive post we so desperately need and the talent remaining is weak.
Soonerguy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:03 PM   #5
soonerstar
All-Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerguy06 View Post
I'm just truly disappointed in SC. It's very clear that little work as done to make much improvement from last season. This year's schedule was a bit softer, so I don't really look at this year as an improvement on last year. It's clear to me SC either no longer has the goods, or she's just burned out and needs to let someone with more pride and desire to take over the program, before it's too late. I don't believe another season with her at the helm would produce any different results - she won't go out and find the productive post we so desperately need and the talent remaining is weak.
+1
soonerstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:59 PM   #6
inoref
All-American

What a tough break, no doubt we would have won the big 12 tournament
inoref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 04:55 PM   #7
SoonerSpock
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoref View Post
If we could beat Texas and that is not a guarantee. But that also insures that Mike White and Texas will not gain in momentum on Patty in year 2 at Texas.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:17 PM   #8
OUALUMinTX
Walk-on

I just canít see with everything going on that Joe C. Is going to do anything right now. I think Sherri may have lucked out.
OUALUMinTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 07:08 PM   #9
Oliver Hardy
Sweet 16

At least for now.

Or he may think now is the perfect time to move her out...when we’re in the first stage of the Apocolypse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Oliver Hardy; 03-12-2020 at 07:42 PM.
Oliver Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 04:27 PM   #10
bob the nailer
Walk-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoref View Post
As the round mound of rebound(Charles Barkeley) one said- "I may be wrong but I doubt it"
Although the sarcasm went over some people's heads, I believe we were talking the basketball tournament, yes? I'm sure Kim is thanking her lucky stars to have lucked out and not faced our might squad again
bob the nailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 07:26 PM   #11
SoonerSpock
Elite Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob the nailer View Post
As the round mound of rebound(Charles Barkeley) one said- "I may be wrong but I doubt it"
Although the sarcasm went over some people's heads, I believe we were talking the basketball tournament, yes? I'm sure Kim is thanking her lucky stars to have lucked out and not faced our might squad again

Definitely difficult to beat a team the third time but I do not think it applied to this year's Sherri's squad.