ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv

Go Back   OUHoops > Main Category > Campus Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2020, 03:30 PM   #51
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Enid, OK
Posts: 3,537
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTSooner View Post
I don't have to look them up, I lived through them.

Obama was one of the biggest con artists I can remember. He played up to his supporters just like Trump does. The difference is that his supporters are a bunch of soft lefties, so that means Obama had to coddle them.

Would love to see the number of police shootings, school shootings, and violent crimes in general during the Obama years and during the Trump years. Despite what some of you suggest, I'd guess there is little to no change. You guys are seeing what you want to see.
So no examples? Just weak name calling.

Bad things are going to happen because there are bad people. Your words, response, & actions after they happen matter when you’re the POTUS.

Last edited by BCSooners; 06-08-2020 at 03:33 PM.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 12:34 AM   #52
sheepdogs1
Elite Eight
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,602
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
Philosophically me and Trump are on different planets. That being said, to be fair, I will review everything he has signed and determine what I like. I think that would be a good exercise for a 105 degree saturday afternoon

What was inherently wrong with the following bill?

https://apnews.com/c4834e48841d97c5a...20institutions.
sheepdogs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 06:22 AM   #53
tooney
Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,309
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepdogs1 View Post
What was inherently wrong with the following bill?

https://apnews.com/c4834e48841d97c5a...20institutions.
Trump Walks Back Threat to Defund Black Colleges

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/08/u...osa-trump.html

The bill restores $255 million in annual funding that lapsed Sept. 30 after Congress failed to renew it. Facing an end to the funding, some schools had started planning for deep cuts, with some telling staff their jobs or programs would be eliminated.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...black-colleges

https://apnews.com/c4834e48841d97c5a...20institutions.
__________________
I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time.
tooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:10 AM   #54
AdaSooner
Administrator
 
AdaSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,787
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

So, Trump signs an executive order to fund a bill congress failed to approve, yet according to The NY Times, he “Walks back threat to defund Black Colleges.” Got it!

Black college leaders in the picture below don’t appear to be unhappy with what he did.

https://theundefeated.com/features/t...rder-on-hbcus/

This is one of numerous examples of the mainstream media’s attempt to undermine or downplay everything Trump does.

Wanna know why Trump has a cult-like following? His supporters may be “deplorable,” but they’re not stupid. Everybody loves an underdog.
AdaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:20 AM   #55
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,390
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?



__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES

Last edited by thebigabd; 06-09-2020 at 08:26 AM.
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:31 AM   #56
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,390
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerBounce13 View Post
100% fact eh?

Obama really ratcheted up the divide between races in the country. He played it and he played it well.

Remember the beer summit lol
I am pretty sure Obama ratcheted up racial stuff in this country simply by being black and being President.
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:34 AM   #57
WTSooner
National Champion
 
WTSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,433
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaSooner View Post
So, Trump signs an executive order to fund a bill congress failed to approve, yet according to The NY Times, he “Walks back threat to defund Black Colleges.” Got it!

Black college leaders in the picture below don’t appear to be unhappy with what he did.

https://theundefeated.com/features/t...rder-on-hbcus/

This is one of numerous examples of the mainstream media’s attempt to undermine or downplay everything Trump does.

Wanna know why Trump has a cult-like following? His supporters may be “deplorable,” but they’re not stupid. Everybody loves an underdog.
Perfect example of why I can't stand the media. Pretty much across the board.
__________________
I hate to lose more than I like to win. - Larry Bird, 1998
WTSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:51 AM   #58
SoonerBounce13
National Champion
 
SoonerBounce13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,223
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
I am pretty sure Obama ratcheted up racial stuff in this country simply by being black and being President.
maybe for a minute few.

I really do not think the race of Obama has anything to do with his criticisms. You throw a black conservative up there and he isn't going to be attacked like Obama was.
__________________
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:05 AM   #59
AdaSooner
Administrator
 
AdaSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,787
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTSooner View Post
Perfect example of why I can't stand the media. Pretty much across the board.
Exactly! 95% of them can’t be trusted. I take the other 5% with a grain of salt until the handful of reporters I do trust continue to prove they’re worthy.
AdaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:15 AM   #60
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,390
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerBounce13 View Post
maybe for a minute few.

I really do not think the race of Obama has anything to do with his criticisms. You throw a black conservative up there and he isn't going to be ELECTED like Obama was.
Fixed it for you.
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:18 AM   #61
SoonerBounce13
National Champion
 
SoonerBounce13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,223
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
Fixed it for you.
not true at all. Of course there will be some rednecks that would never vote for a black man, but a black conservative has a great chance to be elected. Conservatives care more about policy and beliefs vs skin color and gender.
__________________
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:04 AM   #62
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Enid, OK
Posts: 3,537
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerBounce13 View Post
not true at all. Of course there will be some rednecks that would never vote for a black man, but a black conservative has a great chance to be elected. Conservatives care more about policy and beliefs vs skin color and gender.
There’s only 1 black congressman and 1 black senator that are Republicans. I don’t think the Republican Party will seriously back a POC for decades.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 11:12 AM   #63
SoonerBounce13
National Champion
 
SoonerBounce13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,223
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSooners View Post
There’s only 1 black congressman and 1 black senator that are Republicans. I don’t think the Republican Party will seriously back a POC for decades.
you'll be surprised
__________________
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 12:38 PM   #64
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,390
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaSooner View Post
Exactly! 95% of them can’t be trusted. I take the other 5% with a grain of salt until the handful of reporters I do trust continue to prove they’re worthy.
Ada,

Any comment on Trump's tweet with no evidence that a rickety old man bleeding from the pavement is an Antifa plant?

Would you call Trump watching OANN and tweeting out baseless conspiracy theories about an old man who just cracked his head open a good sign of competence and leadership?
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 01:13 PM   #65
mict085
Starter
 
mict085's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,487
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

I don’t like trump as a person but character doesn’t matter anymore. The character of the president hasn’t mattered since Bill Clinton. Character isn’t part of the discussion. I find it funny that a democrat would even bring up character as if it ever mattered to them.

Bill Clinton has always been a morally bankrupt individual who’s likely a pedophile and a crook.
Both George Bush’s are good men as far as I know, but they’re not infallible.
Obama was a very good liar and divided the country while building his wealth. He’s also a mouthpiece for the radical left and possibly a criminal.

You can’t point to any politician on either side and claim that character matters. They are professional liars and thieves. They lie to us and use our money to make themselves rich. Being a politician in America is a path to wealth, not public service. There are no moral men/women in politics. That died a long time ago.

Why trump? Because he creates jobs and makes the economy better which makes American lives better. The economy was booming before COVID. He’s at least trying to do what’s right for America, which is why the establishment is fighting so hard against him. The government should not be legislating morality. It’s the governments job to make our society as free as possible while protecting the rights of each individual to pursue their life, liberty, and happiness. They provide the law and order, help create jobs and maintain a successful economy.

Democrats Have refused to even attempt to work with the president for the first time in American history. They actively fight against him and now they support and fund domestic terrorists. The democratic party has moved as far left as you can go and now they support socialism and communism. Mostly the dems support their own power and wealth and don’t give a crap about the American people.

I don’t like trump and wish he would just shut up sometimes. However, the democrats hate real Americans and they only want to placate us long enough for them to continue their racket that they’ve perfected over the last 75 years of stealing our money and making themselves rich. They’ve never done anything for the black community and have lied to them and used them only for their votes. What they’re doing now, in this election cycle, is the lowest they’ve ever stooped. It’s disgusting.

Minnesota has institutional racism and corruption and every major political office in Minnesota is democrat. Why would you continue to vote democrat in Minnesota if you wanted things to change? If you want nothing to change, keep voting democrat. If you really want change, STOP VOTING DEMOCRAT.
mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 01:39 PM   #66
AdaSooner
Administrator
 
AdaSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,787
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
Ada,

Any comment on Trump's tweet with no evidence that a rickety old man bleeding from the pavement is an Antifa plant?

Would you call Trump watching OANN and tweeting out baseless conspiracy theories about an old man who just cracked his head open a good sign of competence and leadership?
ABD, I can say without any hesitation whatsoever that Trump is wrong on that one! I have no idea what he was watching!?

A younger, stronger man would almost certainly have fallen over backward after being pushed by two officers. A 75 year old man does not have the strength or the balance to stay on his feet. Believe me, I know!

I don’t approve of a lot Trump does and says. I shake my head in disgust and disbelief at some of his tweets and his off-the-cuff remarks. As I have said before, he’s a public relations nightmare and his own worst enemy sometimes.

But, when my only option as a voter is Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, I cast my vote for the best candidate. The stakes are too high to vote for anyone else. Sorry, but that is my honest opinion of why Trump will get my vote again. I realize you want me to give my opinion about him without the footnotes. However, doing that does nothing to explain why I support him at the polls despite his obvious faults.

Assuming you plan to vote for Biden in November, will you be able to do that with a straight face and a clear conscience? Is hating Trump a sound reason to vote for Biden? Can you picture the poor guy in a debate, or in the same room for that matter, with a group of world leaders? I feel sorry for him, I really do. Just not enough to waste my vote on him. You can blame the leaders of my own party for that.
AdaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:04 PM   #67
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,390
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Assuming you plan to vote for Biden in November, will you be able to do that with a straight face and a clear conscience?
Voting for Joe Biden instead of Donald Trump will be the easiest thing I've ever done in my life. I will do so with a straight face, and certainly with a clear conscience. I will go to bed that night knowing that I didn't cast a vote that keeps a pathological liar and possible sociopath in the White House to continue another 4 years of this complete madness.

Quote:
Can you picture the poor guy in a debate, or in the same room for that matter, with a group of world leaders?
Absolutely I can... and I can tell you that at the next G7 Joe Biden will be standing with Trudeau, Boris Johnson, Merkel, Macron, etc and rebuild our alliance. He won't be being made fun of by the rest of the world leaders and leaving early because nobody likes him. Yes, that happened.

Quote:
Is hating Trump a sound reason to vote for Biden?
Honestly, it is. Anything that rids the country and world of Trump is a good move.... However, I wouldn't be voting for Biden just because I hate Trump, although I think its a perfectly valid reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjhF1GI9n8A

https://youtu.be/UN07vQT-MLs?t=11
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES

Last edited by thebigabd; 06-09-2020 at 02:08 PM.
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:14 PM   #68
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,390
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Doing a little GOP shuffle....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/09/polit...eet/index.html
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:41 PM   #69
WTSooner
National Champion
 
WTSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,433
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post


Absolutely I can... and I can tell you that at the next G7 Joe Biden will be standing with Trudeau, Boris Johnson, Merkel, Macron, etc and rebuild our alliance. He won't be being made fun of by the rest of the world leaders and leaving early because nobody likes him. Yes, that happened.

Dude, you care WAY TOO much about what people think. WAY TOO much. I don't give a crap about those countries. First, we're the USofA. We don't answer to anybody. Second, and more importantly, of course they are going to be upset with us (Trump) when we start holding them accountable and stop doing things and making policy that isn't in our best interest. And it's about danged time we started doing that.
__________________
I hate to lose more than I like to win. - Larry Bird, 1998
WTSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:42 PM   #70
WTSooner
National Champion
 
WTSooner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,433
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mict085 View Post
I don’t like trump as a person but character doesn’t matter anymore. The character of the president hasn’t mattered since Bill Clinton. Character isn’t part of the discussion. I find it funny that a democrat would even bring up character as if it ever mattered to them.

Bill Clinton has always been a morally bankrupt individual who’s likely a pedophile and a crook.
Both George Bush’s are good men as far as I know, but they’re not infallible.
Obama was a very good liar and divided the country while building his wealth. He’s also a mouthpiece for the radical left and possibly a criminal.

You can’t point to any politician on either side and claim that character matters. They are professional liars and thieves. They lie to us and use our money to make themselves rich. Being a politician in America is a path to wealth, not public service. There are no moral men/women in politics. That died a long time ago.

Why trump? Because he creates jobs and makes the economy better which makes American lives better. The economy was booming before COVID. He’s at least trying to do what’s right for America, which is why the establishment is fighting so hard against him. The government should not be legislating morality. It’s the governments job to make our society as free as possible while protecting the rights of each individual to pursue their life, liberty, and happiness. They provide the law and order, help create jobs and maintain a successful economy.

Democrats Have refused to even attempt to work with the president for the first time in American history. They actively fight against him and now they support and fund domestic terrorists. The democratic party has moved as far left as you can go and now they support socialism and communism. Mostly the dems support their own power and wealth and don’t give a crap about the American people.

I don’t like trump and wish he would just shut up sometimes. However, the democrats hate real Americans and they only want to placate us long enough for them to continue their racket that they’ve perfected over the last 75 years of stealing our money and making themselves rich. They’ve never done anything for the black community and have lied to them and used them only for their votes. What they’re doing now, in this election cycle, is the lowest they’ve ever stooped. It’s disgusting.

Minnesota has institutional racism and corruption and every major political office in Minnesota is democrat. Why would you continue to vote democrat in Minnesota if you wanted things to change? If you want nothing to change, keep voting democrat. If you really want change, STOP VOTING DEMOCRAT.
Excellent post.
__________________
I hate to lose more than I like to win. - Larry Bird, 1998
WTSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:50 PM   #71
SoonerBounce13
National Champion
 
SoonerBounce13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,223
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigabd View Post
I will go to bed that night knowing that I didn't cast a vote that keeps a pathological liar and possible sociopath in the White House to continue another 4 years of this complete madness.


LOL at Biden not being a liar.
Are you one of those that will vote for Joe whether he raped women or not?
Dude is creepy AF
__________________
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:52 PM   #72
SoonerBounce13
National Champion
 
SoonerBounce13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,223
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTSooner View Post
Dude, you care WAY TOO much about what people think. WAY TOO much. I don't give a crap about those countries. First, we're the USofA. We don't answer to anybody. Second, and more importantly, of course they are going to be upset with us (Trump) when we start holding them accountable and stop doing things and making policy that isn't in our best interest. And it's about danged time we started doing that.
yeah I have always thought it was a good sign when leaders of other countries are pissed at trump. Shows he is making changes that benefit the US and not other countries.
__________________
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:54 PM   #73
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,390
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
I don’t like trump as a person but character doesn’t matter anymore. The character of the president hasn’t mattered since Bill Clinton. Character isn’t part of the discussion. I find it funny that a democrat would even bring up character as if it ever mattered to them.
Not since Andrew Jackson has the character of a president been so foul.

I honestly can't believe you think character isn't an important leadership quality. Character is tied to your ability to lead, your ability to inspire, our ability to unite. Character is critical in a leadership position, and he is in a very important leadership position.

Quote:
Bill Clinton has always been a morally bankrupt individual who’s likely a pedophile and a crook.
Both George Bush’s are good men as far as I know, but they’re not infallible.
Obama was a very good liar and divided the country while building his wealth. He’s also a mouthpiece for the radical left and possibly a criminal.
Nothing you said there is true.

Quote:
You can’t point to any politician on either side and claim that character matters. They are professional liars and thieves. They lie to us and use our money to make themselves rich. Being a politician in America is a path to wealth, not public service. There are no moral men/women in politics. That died a long time ago.
So, you are basically saying that America is a failed stated.... It's a rigged, corrupt government on both sides and has basically become some sort of oligarchy. And instead of doing anything to remedy this situation, you just decide to go with the worst of all of them in Trump because you like some policy positions.

Seriously, if you believe what you just said, which I question, you are basically saying America as a country has completely failed. That we aren't the beacon of hope. That we aren't the shining city on a hill... .

The other possibility is you are saying that as a way to let Trump off the hook.

Quote:
Democrats Have refused to even attempt to work with the president for the first time in American history. They actively fight against him and now they support and fund domestic terrorists. The democratic party has moved as far left as you can go and now they support socialism and communism. Mostly the dems support their own power and wealth and don’t give a crap about the American people.
The Dems mainly want to operate like the rest of the world does. We are being held back by conservatives. All these things you are talking about, socialism, etc are things being done by every other country. You have been conned into maintaining the status quo for a privileged few.

Quote:
I don’t like trump and wish he would just shut up sometimes. However, the democrats hate real Americans and they only want to placate us long enough for them to continue their racket that they’ve perfected over the last 75 years of stealing our money and making themselves rich. They’ve never done anything for the black community and have lied to them and used them only for their votes. What they’re doing now, in this election cycle, is the lowest they’ve ever stooped. It’s disgusting.
What is a real American? What do you mean Democrats hate real Americans? I am a Democrat, I like most Americans. That's an insane accusation that Democrats hate "real" Americans. What the hell is a real American? Am I not a real American?

Man, that post was totally ****ed up... You are describing a failed state. You have gone way off the deep end dude.
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES

Last edited by thebigabd; 06-09-2020 at 02:57 PM.
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 03:19 PM   #74
thebigabd
National Champion
 
thebigabd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,390
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1270157187957116930
__________________
Lonnie Kruger = YES
thebigabd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 03:33 PM   #75
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Enid, OK
Posts: 3,537
Default Re: Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTSooner View Post
Dude, you care WAY TOO much about what people think. WAY TOO much. I don't give a crap about those countries. First, we're the USofA. We don't answer to anybody. Second, and more importantly, of course they are going to be upset with us (Trump) when we start holding them accountable and stop doing things and making policy that isn't in our best interest. And it's about danged time we started doing that.
This type of thinking is insanely selfish. I care that the world gets better, not just America. How has Trump kept other countries accountable? Mexico build the Wall? Trade wars that have hurt farmers? Losing peaceful progression with the Middle East? Random and baseless threats on other countries?
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com