ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 08-11-2021, 12:26 PM   #1
cowboysooner
Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,128
Default Got my OU v. Arky Tickets

Just got my tickets. What is Arkansas supposed to have this year? Anyone know. I know they lost some players, most notably Murphy.

BTW, to any of you in the know, what are our chances of signing the Bixby and Union kids recently offered? And, who do you guys think we will end up signing in November? Thanks.
cowboysooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 05:06 PM   #2
BCSooners
Sweet 16
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OK
Posts: 4,321
Default Re: Got my OU v. Arky Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysooner View Post
Just got my tickets. What is Arkansas supposed to have this year? Anyone know. I know they lost some players, most notably Murphy.

BTW, to any of you in the know, what are our chances of signing the Bixby and Union kids recently offered? And, who do you guys think we will end up signing in November? Thanks.
Lost Moody, Tate, & key bench players. Got 1 good & 2 solid transfers. Will be worse than last year but probably still top 25.
BCSooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:08 AM   #3
NAIA All-Star
All-American
 
NAIA All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OK
Posts: 2,765
Default Re: Got my OU v. Arky Tickets

NAIA All-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 07:16 PM   #4
inoref
All-American
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,827
Default Re: Got my OU v. Arky Tickets

It will be like a home game for the hogs
inoref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 08:24 AM   #5
Sooner Season
Walk-on
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 187
Default Re: Got my OU v. Arky Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoref View Post
It will be like a home game for the hogs
Not if I can help it!! My sons and I have our tickets and look forward to seeing a fun game. I will be ready to get away from Christmas shopping and watching some Sooner hoops!!
Sooner Season is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:48 AM   #6
BoulderSooner
Owner/Operator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: OKlahoma City
Posts: 5,404
Default Re: Got my OU v. Arky Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Season View Post
Not if I can help it!! My sons and I have our tickets and look forward to seeing a fun game. I will be ready to get away from Christmas shopping and watching some Sooner hoops!!
me too .. i will be there with a crowd of 8 ..
BoulderSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com