ouhoops.com
forums roster schedule stats rankings rpi bracketology big xII standings recruiting ouhoopstv
Old 11-19-2020, 08:41 AM   #1
coolm
National Champion

Default woot woot!!

doin' the happy dance!!

woot woot

coolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 10:18 AM   #2
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Default Re: woot woot!!

Celebrating some new weed?
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby
SoonerBounce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 11:01 AM   #3
AdaSooner
Administrator

Happy is good. But if this is the start of another political thread, I’ll ban everyone who participates in it.

Boulder went the extra mile, and then some, to give everyone a free reign for several months on Covid and political threads. You were told what would happen if you abused the rules of common decency, specifically personal insults and name calling. Some of you didn’t heed the numerous warnings, so you have no one to blame but yourselves those topics are no longer permitted here.

What I don’t understand is why anyone would continue to push the envelope and take a chance Boulder may say “enough is enough” at some point and close this site down for good. Are you really that determined to “have it your way” in the name of freedom of expression? Are you really that foolish as well as selfish?

This web site has never been, nor will it ever be a place to discuss politics and an assortment of off topics most of our members have no interest in. Last I checked, the O’Connell’s forum on OUInsider was still going strong. So, knock yourself out! If you can’t find the link I’ll be happy to post it for you.

This is a basketball board! The season will start soon.
AdaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 11:29 AM   #4
coolm
National Champion

fair enough. I was actually going to lighten it up by suggesting a new season was starting. I am actually in a very good mood. Received 2 emails this morning from Prof Bob Thurman at Columbia and Sir Roger Penrose at Cambridge. Thurman is Prof. Emeritus at Columbia and Director of the Tibet House of NYC (and Uma Thurman's dad). Penrose is a physics pen pal who just won the Nobel Peace Prize. After samatha meditation I was in a pretty jovial mood. But you can view it however you like.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:30 AM   #5
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Please stop!
"But I know some of the qualities of the coach I would pick. Somebody that doesn't mind working, a coach that's going to bring a fresh mindset and help us all get better as basketball players as well as men. A coach that has all our best interests at heart."

-Romero Osby

Last edited by AdaSooner; 11-19-2020 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Personal insult
Old 11-19-2020, 11:43 AM   #6
coolm
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerBounce13 View Post
Please stop!
and as a matter of fact I DID get some new weed. I bought a half of something called "Sage Wreck" from Giddy's just last night. Pretty good stuff too.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:50 AM   #7
AdaSooner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm View Post
fair enough. I was actually going to lighten it up by suggesting a new season was starting. I am actually in a very good mood. Received 2 emails this morning from Prof Bob Thurman at Columbia and Sir Roger Penrose at Cambridge. Thurman is Prof. Emeritus at Columbia and Director of the Tibet House of NYC (and Uma Thurman's dad). Penrose is a physics pen pal who just won the Nobel Peace Prize. After samatha meditation I was in a pretty jovial mood. But you can view it however you like.
I accept your explanation. The other threads seemed to be innocent enough at first, before they proved to be anything but ďinnocent.Ē So, I decided it would be best to call a cease fire on your thread before it went too far.

If I was wrong, I apologize. However, my apology does nothing to change my resolve to put an end to political and Covid threads, especially those that turn into an all out verbal war. I think nearly everyone here will agree that this web site is not a place for those topics. Those who donít, may want to give the OíConnellís forum a try.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:09 PM   #8
coolm
National Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaSooner View Post
I accept your explanation. The other threads seemed to be innocent enough at first, before they proved to be anything but “innocent.” So, I decided it would be best to call a cease fire on your thread before it went too far.

If I was wrong, I apologize. However, my apology does nothing to change my resolve to put an end to political and Covid threads, especially those that turn into an all out verbal war. I think nearly everyone here will agree that this web site is not a place for those topics. Those who don’t, may want to give the O’Connell’s forum a try.
we hafta learn to get along at some point.

https://youtu.be/njXZUH5hv0w

Last edited by coolm; 11-19-2020 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:27 PM   #9
SoonerBounce13
National Champion

Quote:

https://youtu.be/njXZUH5hv0w
lol

Typical. "lets get along after we get our way" after spending years attacking and dividing and calling foul

-Romero Osby
Old 11-19-2020, 12:29 PM   #10
AdaSooner
Administrator

Quote:
Absolutely! Thatís why Iím determined to put an end to the verbal feud we have seen here in the past six to eight months.

OUHoops has always been a place of refuge, not just another battleground for political strife. If we canít find a way to return to what we were once, I donít want to be here.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:55 PM   #11
Sooner04
All-Conference

Wayman's going to be busy cleaning up these messes.
Sooner04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 06:47 PM   #12
mict085
All-Conference

Iím also in a good mood, nay a great mood. I donít smoke weed tho. Iím high on Life!
mict085 is offline   Reply With Quote