Thread: Steve Henson
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 01:33 PM   #32
AdaSooner
Administrator

Default Re: Steve Henson

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm View Post
wow ada ... you're usually much more positive. not that I blame you at all. I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I think my biggest complaint at the moment is I don't feel the urgency by this staff. This is a crucial period and it's as if they couldnt care less if we save this season or not. I had watched Baylor and knew they were getting much better and we didnt seem to do a thing in response. I think the coaches have lost this group and it doesn't fill me with hope regarding a new group of youngsters coming in next season.
Coolm, this is not the new me, it’s the real me. I hide my true feelings sometimes...until I’ve had my fill of something I can’t take anymore. This is one of those times.

I think our coaches have lost this team. The team chemistry and solid defense I was so proud of not long ago are practically nonexistent now. The adults our kids were counting on for encouragement and guidance don’t seem to have a clue about what to do to stop the bleeding. If that’s frustrating to me, I can only imagine how the players feel.
AdaSooner is offline   Reply With Quote