OUHoops

OUHoops (http://ouhoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Wayman Tisdale Men's Hoops Board (http://ouhoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Some of those non-con games look better. (http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43333)

uberjamb 01-12-2020 05:45 PM

Some of those non-con games look better.
 
Wichita State rolling and Minnesota takes down no. 19 Michigan.

daqman 01-12-2020 06:05 PM

Re: Some of those non-con games look better.
 
We need to start making ourselves look better by winning more than 7 conference games.
7-11 is not ok.

WichitaSooner 01-12-2020 06:23 PM

Re: Some of those non-con games look better.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daqman (Post 640742)
We need to start making ourselves look better by winning more than 7 conference games.
7-11 is not ok.

Something everyone would obviously agree with, but also completely off topic.

mict085 01-12-2020 07:05 PM

Re: Some of those non-con games look better.
 
Wichita state is very good. They play tough and have several guys that can score. Watching that game today, I was amused at the coaches. At one end, Marshall doing his typical ranting and raving. On the other end, Danny Hurley stomping around and trying to intimidate the refs even tho he’s only 4 ft tall. Funny stuff.

As for the noncon schedule, yeah we played some good teams. Whoopty doo.

OU will be a bubble team. That bubble will pop if we don’t win at least 8 conference games. Might need to go 9-9 to get in.

steverocks35 01-12-2020 07:47 PM

Re: Some of those non-con games look better.
 
Some of the non-con games look worse. After we barely eked out a win against UCF at home they went on to lose the next 4 games by an average of 10+ points.

Soonerinkc 01-12-2020 09:37 PM

Re: Some of those non-con games look better.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mict085 (Post 640746)
Wichita state is very good. They play tough and have several guys that can score. Watching that game today, I was amused at the coaches. At one end, Marshall doing his typical ranting and raving. On the other end, Danny Hurley stomping around and trying to intimidate the refs even tho heís only 4 ft tall. Funny stuff.

As for the noncon schedule, yeah we played some good teams. Whoopty doo.

OU will be a bubble team. That bubble will pop if we donít win at least 8 conference games. Might need to go 9-9 to get in.

that was funny....he was like a little girl having a tantrum...

on a side note...

I thought Kruger was horrible at TO's...holy crap...Marshall 15 in 15 games? :ez-roll:

WichitaSooner 01-12-2020 10:00 PM

Re: Some of those non-con games look better.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soonerinkc (Post 640752)
that was funny....he was like a little girl having a tantrum...

on a side note...

I thought Kruger was horrible at TO's...holy
crap...Marshall 15 in 15 games? :ez-roll:

Marshall simply doesn't call timeouts to stop a run. Ever. He also twice allowed UConn to get open looks at threes to tie it. It cost him once. His teams play hard but he is stubborn and it nearly cost him the game. And he and Hurley are absolute tools.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com