OUHoops

OUHoops (http://ouhoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Wayman Tisdale Men's Hoops Board (http://ouhoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ou Twitter today (http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43082)

CoachTalk 09-27-2019 01:20 PM

Ou Twitter today
 
To me... threw some big brother shade today!

https://twitter.com/ou_mbball/status...399604742?s=21

BoulderSooner 09-27-2019 01:20 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachTalk (Post 634673)
To me... threw some big brother shade today!

https://twitter.com/ou_mbball/status...399604742?s=21

Was just about to come post the same thing.

Love it

skyvue 09-27-2019 02:08 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
What a great video! Quick, someone share it with BT!

AdaSooner 09-27-2019 03:39 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Absolutely loved it!!! That video is an awesome reminder about the great players who chose to stay home and play for the state’s best basketball school!

BOOMER SOONER!!! :OUbball-logo:

MsProudSooner 09-27-2019 04:58 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyvue (Post 634676)
What a great video! Quick, someone share it with BT!

He probably got his own personal copy!

Sooner04 09-27-2019 05:31 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Two things:

1. Great video.
2. Am I the only Ryan Minor fan left on the planet?

SuperHoops 09-27-2019 05:38 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Did not see any Jeff Webster either

fhosu 09-27-2019 08:42 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Someone's concerned about BT's official visit this weekend.

CoachTalk 09-27-2019 09:39 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhosu (Post 634682)
Someone's concerned about BT's official visit this weekend.

Lol. No. It was great factual information at the perfect time!

Ou getting an official. We are well ahead of FOsu

skyvue 09-27-2019 09:58 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhosu (Post 634682)
Someone's concerned about BT's official visit this weekend.

Why? Are you going to hire his dad as social media coordinator for the hoops program?

fhosu 09-28-2019 05:34 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachTalk (Post 634684)
Lol. No. It was great factual information at the perfect time!

Ou getting an official. We are well ahead of FOsu

Is he? When's his OU official? Thought Rod mentioned he may not officially visit OSU or OU due to his vicinity/familiarity with the two programs. So, UNC, Sparty, Texas, OSU, and OU? No official for Kansas or Arky?

AdaSooner 09-28-2019 08:55 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhosu (Post 634682)
Someone's concerned about BT's official visit this weekend.

You might be wise to be more concerned that Cade is visiting UNC this weekend.

skyvue 09-28-2019 09:10 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Interesting to see the aggies crawling out of the woodwork. With just one or two exceptions, they've been awfully scarce the past two or three seasons.

fhosu 09-28-2019 01:02 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdaSooner (Post 634690)
You might be wise to be more concerned that Cade is visiting UNC this weekend.

Interested. 0% worried.

Seymore Cox 09-29-2019 08:10 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Pooh Williamson had a lot of input on that video. OSU is not getting Thompson.

cjhsooner 09-29-2019 08:50 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachTalk (Post 634702)
As Seymore said. BT will not be a cowboy.

Why is OU not showing interest in local 4 star recruits? Then again, there hasn't been much in 2020 recruiting, aside from BT.

CoachTalk 09-30-2019 06:16 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cjhsooner (Post 634709)
Why is OU not showing interest in local 4 star recruits? Then again, there hasn't been much in 2020 recruiting, aside from BT.

Guessing OU evaluated and thought he isnt a high Big 12 player. Hes not as good as the guys we have on our roster in my opinion. Could help as a jr/sr if he stuck it out.

Plus elite shooter like Phipps, who will have to get stronger. Then Bryce is a must take.

BCSooners 09-30-2019 08:08 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachTalk (Post 634710)
Guessing OU evaluated and thought he isnt a high Big 12 player. Hes not as good as the guys we have on our roster in my opinion. Could help as a jr/sr if he stuck it out.

Plus elite shooter like Phipps, who will have to get stronger. Then Bryce is a must take.

Is the local 4 star a senior? If so, then it can only be Rondel Walker, which would make sense because he's AAU teammates with Cunningham. Good player.

Seymore Cox 10-02-2019 06:25 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-s...-from-cowboys/

Making room....

CoachTalk 10-02-2019 06:46 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
i got some blow back from my guy about posting that early...

Osu pulled the scholly to make room for walker at Cade's request.

Cunningham still isnt fully on board yet. UNC is close.

BCSooners 10-02-2019 08:28 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seymore Cox (Post 634742)

Lol the comments by the fans crack me up. The fact that he left because he saw the writing on the wall even though a poster said yesterday he was being forced out (which seems to be very true).

Seymore Cox 10-02-2019 03:08 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BCSooners (Post 634745)
Lol the comments by the fans crack me up. The fact that he left because he saw the writing on the wall even though a poster said yesterday he was being forced out (which seems to be very true).

Letting Cade make program decision will eventually come back to get them.

BCSooners 10-02-2019 03:48 PM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seymore Cox (Post 634749)
Letting Cade make program decision will eventually come back to get them.

Yeah there’s no way you can coach him hard when you let him make personnel decisions, & other players already on the team might resent that.

Stikboy 10-03-2019 10:08 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
I don't follow recruiting as closely as some of you. But I just looked up Cade Cunningham. He has offers from all the blue bloods. How in the world is OSU in the running? Not trying to be insulting at all, serious question..

cjhsooner 10-03-2019 10:15 AM

Re: Ou Twitter today
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stikboy (Post 634754)
I don't follow recruiting as closely as some of you. But I just looked up Cade Cunningham. He has offers from all the blue bloods. How in the world is OSU in the running? Not trying to be insulting at all, serious question..

His brother is now a coach at OSU.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Hosted By: URLJet.com